HMNDiary

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Begining of my Real Blogging life

Hey hey, after so many months since the first entry, i am finally goin to blog. All thanks to my this office job in shenton way.

HaHa.

I am currently waiting to reply to a uni starting 2nd of may. And also maybe my uni life will start on the 7th of August. Thus i have lots of time from now till August. (Let me count, 1.2.3.4). I have 4 months before i start to study again.

Wow, one of my colleague, my mummy, just finished his last paper today. That means, he has 3 months break before his next semester. So shiok ar uni life. Long Vacation. Ya lar, i know, when it is not on vacation, they will stress like hell. Projects, projects and projects. Tests, quiz, meeting all the deadlines and studying lots of difficult theory stuff. Poor thing. Poor me soon!!!

But come to think of schooling and working, i prefer schoolin much much much more than working. I am left with 3 years or more of study and i will be working for the rest of my life. Crazy right??? Just imagine not school holiday, cannot "pon" work, really whole full 9 hours in your office doing the borring stuff.

Dont you agree with me??? Young Kids still studying, thnk further, dont be so short-sighted. *and by the way, i am only 19, going 20 this year, so not really that old* DONT CALL ME AUNTY. I am just a more far-sighted than those of relative same age people. Because of my personal experiences lah. Everyone is different. You all wil know me more next time. Cant explain everthing now.

Cos i working in a offfice as a temporary assistant.

Oh ya, side tracked for quite a bit. Back to all thanks to my boring work. I had very eye-straining job. Keep using the computer, data entries, seeing the small wordings. I will be blind soon.

Usually, i was able to find time surfing internet. I think i had lots of time. My friend said i very slack, *so good*. I wasn't a computer, or internet person. I hated the computer. I dislike oning and offing the computer. Dont you think that the waiting time for the computer to start up or shut down is very the long??? I got no patience for that. So, i seldom touch the computer unless for projects. Maybe you can call me a computer idiot.

I know nothing about forums, sites to download stuffs and etc. *Maybe u can give me some interesting sites to go to?* Heheh!

I never imagine one day i will blog. Like just months ago, i thought i will never blog for the rest of my life. Things always changing, nothing will be the same forever.

I was too bored during work, hence after checking my mail and even sign in to MSN, i was bored. My friend Susu intro me to read xiaxue's blog. She said it is very intersting. Hence, i went into her site for the first time of my life just 1 or 2 weeks ago (know i am lagging far behind people, damn far).

Xiaxue's blog is indeed very interesting.
www.xiaxue.blogspot.com. That's the link to her blog. I know many of you may have already visited her blog ages ago and dont need my link.

HHAHHhHAh.... Self entertaining..... HHAHHHAha

I was just hoping that there will be someone mah.

I think she was very daring with her word and so good, so many sponsor leh. However, sometimes i think she is a bit too harsh le. Anyway, interesting blog to read. She said she is losing her ability to blog and i agreed. It is getting less interesting. A bit bored.

Than my another colleague quan quan told me about gays' blog. He said it is very nice to read but, disgusting. Because i think the words they used slighty over. Rou ma!

I find it rather enjoyable reading their blog. Sometimes a bit sian on their entries and a bit disgusted. But there is something i need to confess. I really admire their courage. They dare to announce it that thay are gays. If i were them i will 100% keep quiet. (Haha contradict myself, nothing is for sure de) I dunt even dare to confess to the one i like. Or maybe i keep changing the person i like. Oh ya i like only shuai ge handsome guys although i am really ugly. REally i AM UGLY. Thus think there is like no hope for me de lah.

In the gays' blog, they requested for people to link to their site, and here i am, giving you guys the website.

TaDa

www.colinandkero.blogspot.com

Dont need to thank me. You are welcomed.

Please bare with me people. I know that my blog sux. Cos the skin of the blog and many others are not done yet. It is like not appealing to read or look at at all. So if you have read until this point of time. A millions of thank you to you. Thank you. I will change it bit by bit de.

And ya, why do i have the urge to start writing the blog???

hahahaahhahhaha

Not forgeting that i am still workin in the office in shenton way, my in-charge are all off for meeting. I am free. I had all the freedom. Of course there are still people from other departments. Hheheheh.

Resulting me to write my own blog after reading the 2 interesting blogs.

Think i got to go back to work le. Cant slack fot too long. Cause i will feel guilty de ok!!!

Hope that you guys will come back again and give me some comments. Thanks. Nice day to you.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:01:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home