HMNDiary

Thursday, May 04, 2006

NoT HappENinG LifE

WHAT THE *TOOT*!!! !!!

I am damn bored right now. Very very very the bored and sleepy. But what to do, feeling sleeply and i cannot sleep or take a short nap.

I am WORKING!!! HELLO!!! I need to stay awake. I need to stay awake.

SUX!

You know how that feels like? Hai"(

(See, i am so free til i can blog)

Envy? Not!

Okay, enough with my grumbling. For this working week, Monday is labour day. Haha. Thus i didnt experience monday blues as i usually did for working for those jobs i dislike. Maybe i really didnt like this boring, bo liao til siao de office admin job. Times seems to pass faster when i am busy with work.

I did experienced a little of tueday blues instead. Fortunately, today is already thursday, tomorrow is fri again. Haha. Nothing much happened to my life this week. It is very dull and boring, thus i have like no story to tell.

Since Monday, i am depriving of sleep already. I got to get up at 9am, then go work and back to ah ma's house for dinner. After that, i promised to have a walk with ah ma. I love to spend my time with my favourite person, ah ma. We went Jurong Point to return *Mummy* $5, then clementi central to shop (for grocery) and to look out for my sister if she is working (nope, she is not).

I slept at around 12 that night and had to get up to work (in shenton way) the next morning at 7am. Spending my tueday and wednesday slowly and meaninglessly, just for the sake of money. $$$.

Oh ya, by the way, i had 2 temporary or part-time jobs. So every monday to friday office hours, i will be in shenton way surfing net (forever online) and during weekend, i will be back to *u-know-where*, my initial part-time job. I was or should i say everyone working for my initial company are poorly, pathetically paid. Therefore, being desparate for money, i had to look for another better pay job.

Wait until school reopen, i will stay loyal then, haha, to that company.

Just imagine that since tuesday, i need to wake up at 7am, travel, work,travel back. It is already 7pm when i stepped my foot into my house. Then wash face, eat, bathe, put toner, moisturiser, watch a bit of tv, blah blah blah, it is already 11pm. Hello, 11 pm. My hair is still wet, but i was too tired, too weak to keep myself awake.

Blackout!!!

Next day up at 7am again doing the same meaningless things again.

Another day gone.

Blackout!!!

Walau!

I am a pig. I need at least 10 hours of sleep. AT LEAST 10 hours. I can easily sleep for 12 or 13 hours if situation permits. I am really a pig. So 11 pm or 12 mn til 7am is like only for 8 hrs. That definitely not enough for me. I know many are sleeping lesser then that but not complaining and can tahan. Too bad, i am not that kind of person. I repeat, I AM A PIG! i need sleep til i feel that's enough for myself.

Now that i cant sleep but to sit down here idling, doing nothing. Stupid right?

*Er... I am Hungry!* Suddenly.

Hahahahahahahahahahh!!!

Let start and feel refresh. (Zi wo chui mian)

After working for a month in shenton way (wow, a month), i realised a phenomenal, haha, or maybe should i say a common pattern.

Everyone working in shenton way is wearing BLACK, WHITE, BLUE and BROWN. Of course i was able to see dots of greens and reds here and there. It's so boring. Boring and dead colours for the working adult?, society?. Hhaa! (I am not old as them, not young either. Bewildered on the words to use).

Including myself, i am as boring too. I kept wearing black, white, blue, brown and green. I kept wearing the few same old pieces of clothings. Haha! I wore the same things to work every week. My formal or office wear can only last for a week not exceeding.

Sometimes, i find myself dressed very stupidly, very tut. The combination is totally wrong, totally. But i dont care, cause i dont have any more choices. I need to learn to be thick skin.

Actually, i took a picture with my hp of how the people here are dressed. And i was very eager, enthusiatic to share it with you guys, but i dont know how to send it to my laptop. Thus, forget it. I was planing to buy a digital camera, so that i can easily upload pictures to my blog and keep my *youth* in the pictures with my friends. More picture will make my blog more comfortable and appealing to read and look at.

Have patience with me. i will buy digital camera i day.

Haha!!!

To show you everything i see, everything i felt that it' s interesting.

Sorry people for my lousy english.

See i was able to finish my this entry here while working. I was like writing it slowly, took more than 1 hour already.

How bored can i be???

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 1:03:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel the same way as u do towards workin life. haha.. =) it's a boring chain: wake up--> eat --> work --> eat --> work --> end work --> eat --> slp --> wake up again. =x

 
At Thursday, May 25, 2006 11:17:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home