HMNDiary

Thursday, May 11, 2006

sMallEr VerSOn of SunfLowEr???

Hey everyone,

Recently, i think it is on a tuesday. Ya it's a tuesday. I was supposed to be working in shenton way de ma. Then i was having running nose the whole day. Since morning, dilute water (it's dilute water k), not mucus, kept on flowing out of my nose. It was like a running water tap been forgotten to turn off. No matter how i clear my nose, water just gush out non stop.

I was like attracting lots of attention. My sniffing sound can be heard within the whole office once every 3 seconds. I tan han til 2.15pm and was asked to go home. Very kind of my IC to ask me to see doctor and go home to rest.

However, that was not what i desired. I want money. By going home at 2.15pm, that means that i am losing 4 hrs x $6 ($24).

I can buy a lot of stuff with $24 leh. Say 12 plates of chicken rice, 12 plates of chao kuay tiao, 24 chicken wing, my 1 month handphone bill !!!

I can buy so many thing with that $24. It is just another 4 hours. Just 4 hours to go.

Sadded."(

Feeling disappointed to lose that amount of money, I walked towards the bus stop in shenton way thinking what i can do. I dislike wasting time although, hahaha, i was like always doing that, just want to do something. Cause it costed me $24.

I messaged su su, jia jia and quan quan that i was sent home.

Sweet honey su su replied with concern and ask me to take care. She was sick also resting at home at that monment.

Maybe it is due to the environment. It's so cold in the office and maybe lack of sleep and erm... When my nose touches water, like washing my face or bathing, my nose will start to run.

After su su's message, jia jia did show concern too.

Thanks jia jia. Love ya.") Haha! Know that i am not D_nn_. Ha

Quan quan ask if i want to watch movie, the wild, later at 6 plus with gu gu. But i was like plannig to watch a 4 plus show. Furthermore i had watched the wild half way through. Dont think i would want to repeat watching that half of the movie.

Therefore, i rejected. Quan quan or gu gu suggested daisy, the korean movie,
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/news/?p=301. Having not much choices, i agreed.

First, i went home for a bath cause i believe that there is enough time for me to do so. If i was late, it's okay. Because it is free. *Aiyo dont care lor* That's nothing to be proud of cause that is the only benefit that i can get from workin there. Hai"(

I didnt want to bath at night or after the show cause i know i will drag and drag til very late. I will be very lazy to bath. *I dont like to bathe*

Hahaha!!!

Cause i am lazy pig.

I wasnt really late, there is still commercial or just started when i first step into the theater after doing all the necessary stuff like getting soda water and food for the movie.

The soda water is really soda water k. Haha it is literately water with soda or should i say carbon dioxide only. There is no syrup added, not soft drinks.

I like the gas in the soft drink, cause the feeling of burping is shiok!!! I just dont like the syrup, the sweet taste in the drink.

By the way, i am on diet and i am afraid of getting diabetes. I have high chance of having diabetes because of family history. Soft drinks is something i can control, so i avoided it. My weakness is with chocolate.

Hahaha!!!

When gu gu and i stepped into the theater, gu gu spotted auntie Jenny watching the movie too. Hence we joined auntie Jenny for the show.

Wow Wow Wow!!!

WOW WOW WOW!!!

I didnt expect the show to be so nice lor. I thought it would be a slow and boring movie, for me to waste time. But hey! NO, it a very nice movie! Although still slow lah, ya.

VERY VERY VERY NICE!!!

I recomment you guys to watch or haha maybe buy VCDs to watch.

You need to know that i seldom praise a movie. Maybe because i am immuned to movies or it is really boring.

Daisy!

Daisy!

Daisy!

Halfway through the movie, quan quan ran off for his lect in the evening. He is takin part time course in SIM. Thus the lecture is in evening.

After that wonderful, marvelous movie, gu gu and i took 198 home.

I saw yuda on bus. I tried calling him, but maybe i whispered, so he cant hear me. After a few tries, i gave up.

Hhehe!!

Nice Daisy.")

Nice day for u guys!

4 Comments:

At Thursday, May 25, 2006 9:58:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 
At Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:01:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:18:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:22:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home