HMNDiary

Friday, May 26, 2006

Stupid Lame ME!!!

Ha ha...

Lets begin with yesterday, 25th May 2006. I went to work as usual at 9 am. Sitted in the office by around 8.55 am. I always greet my In-Charge good morning the first thing before i start working or should i say "slacking". Cause I wanted to make myself visible and being viewed as courteous.

You can call say that i am hippocratic but that's life. Dont you agree??? Okay, as you know, i am not those who really like to "por" people de. However, i will always try to keep myself low for the first 3 to 4 months in a new environment. Trying to be friendly and likable.

After i got used to the environment, i will start to show my true self.

Wahahahah... Wahahahahaha.....

*Shit!!! There is a hole in my skirt pocket." Need to ask mama help me knit back.

Because after 4 months, you will be able to classify who are the ones you can get along with, and form a clique with them. You can also differentiate the "baddies" from the "angels". That that many months, people got used to you and you got used to them, hence can accept one another more easily.

I will start to become domineering once i found a ground for me to stand properly, stable. Thus back to greeting my In-Charge, i am still in my second months and will be out in the third, so i dont really care much about many friends. It will end up being a "Hi-Bye" friend. What is the point??? No use lah. Might as well fake a bit and stay pleasant making everyone's life easier.

All i did yesterday was to check through all those data entries that i have done the day before. Making sure that very figures and description is correctly entered into the file. It was a short entry, can be completed within, erm..., Haha, 45 mins. I was going through it like a snail to drag for 45 mins.

Next, i did some photocopying, faxing, stapling, mailing, folding the mails, glue the envelope, run errands to another department. Such simple and slacking jobs for slackers. Hai"( Men dao yao si. Crazy... Get paid $6 per hour for doing those 9 years old or younger kids can do.

Within the same morning, i checked my mails, chat on msn, surf nets and fianally i have something to do.

It's data entry again. But i love it, cause at least i have something to do. I thus woundnt feel as guilty. Simalarly, i did it very slowly until lunch time.

I was so free that i pity dear su su and jia jia. Su su got 700 forms for data entries and jia jia keeping on doing copying and filing non-stop. *Poor things* I keep on opening my emessenger to check who is online and who is not.

By the way, emessenger does not have the pop-up mini screen informing you who has logged in and out. Resulting me to open that window for countless times and read through all the "nicks" of those who are online.

I am like any other people, will only chat with those who i think it's okay to chat with. Selective choosing.

I noticed that Benny has a funny nick. It says :

"A food nick a day, keeps my craving a day..."Name of good food""

Benny changes his food item everyday from what i have noticed.

Make a guess what has happened???

Guess???

Yup, so Clever.

He did not change the food item yesterday.

I msn him and inform him about he is still having the same nick for the day. WAhahahha!!! He thanked me for being his regular nick reader, supporter.

Lame right??? I was too bored. Not many people came online and i didnt want to disturb su su.

Guess how forgetful or slack i can be? Our company uses IBM Lotus notes as our mailing or information system. I should be opening that up first thing in the moring, but i forgotted until my In-Charge told me to check something from the system. Til then, then i realised, oh ya, i hadnt do the most proper thing to do in a office.

I had logged on to emessenger, checked mails, and even blog, but not Lotus Notes. Haha!

Tell you all something funny. In the morning, i woke up at erm 7.15 am. I am suppose to leave my house 8 am. Cause start work at around 9 am. After brushing my teeth and washed my face, it's like already 7.30 am (including rolling in bed).

At 7.30 am usually i will get change and tie up my hair. Another 5 mins gone. Then i will go grab some food so that i can munch while putting on make-up. Time seems to pass very fast in the morning.

It's has to be 7.40 am when i am putting on my make up. Cause i give myself a time limit. If i dont put on make-up at that time, i wouldnt be able to make it in time for my bus.

Making up takes me 15 mins the MINIMUM. Putting on toner, wait for it to dry, then my foundation. Usually a apply lots of it around my eyes area cause i wanted that area to look fairer and maybe because the skin around my eyes are darker. Haha!

To save time and foundation, i dont apply foundation to my cheeks. Haha! Cause i will be applying blusher at that area. Smart right ??? No one will know that i didnt put foundation there.


After painting my skin colour even, oh ya, people always say that my foundation is darker then my tanned skin, i should go get a fairer one, but what to do? i need to finish my current foundation first right??? BIOTHERM leh, to me it's expensive de leh!!!, i start to draw my eyebrows.

It is not that i dont have eyebrows, but my arc is too mountainous, i prefer it a straighter shape with a slight blend at the end. And i keep plucking it, so the shape is not bad but thin. I got the urge to have a thicker brow yesterday. Thus i got to draw everyday to make it more obvious and less steep.

I started with my right brow. Nicely done. Coming to the left, it sucks. I am a right-hander, when drawing my right brow, the movement of my hand flows very well. However, when it's the left's turn, i have to change the angle of my right hand. SUCKS!!! SO SUCKY!!!

My hair was much straighter than any other day. Hence, i wanted to clip my fringe up only and let down my hair. But due to my stupid "out-of-shape" left eyebrow, i cant clip my fringe up. SUCKS. I had no choice but to use my fringe to cover my left brow and tie up my obedient hair.

*Heng my parting is the side where i can cover my left brow.*

I tried to redraw my brow once, but futile. I had no time but to leave home at 8.05 am with that ugly eyebrow being covered.

I must be very careful not to lift up my fringe. Haha!!!

I told almost everyone on MSN. Haha. So stupid and funny. But aat least not as funny as su su who accidentally shaved off half her eyebrow.

Wahahahaahahaah!!! WAhahahahahah!!!

*Sorry su su, didnt mean to laugh at you. But funny right? hehe*

YOU KNOW WHAT I DID AFTER LUNCH???

Nothing at all.

I spent my 4 hours, from 2 to 6, chatting on MSN and doing my blog. I was able to do another entry but i didnt want to do it. I restricted myself from writing a entry. Cause partly got no idea on what to write and partly, i dont want to blog everyday. I had my recent one in 24th leh.

Since i have the time, i tried adding new stuffs to my blog. The tittle picture at the top of my site. You saw it??? Saw it??? I took me quite some time okay. I am not a computer-pro, but instead a idiot. I hated the computer. I hated waiting for it to start up and shut down. I hated the computer. If possible, i wouldnt even touch the computer.

Then i added my friends' links, found more pictures as to store as reserve for future use, edited my entries, a bit of the phrasings and spellings and ya, the blog counter.

I also got the chance to explore my friends' blogs. I studied their html codes, *so chim*, and trial and error on mine. It took damn long. But what to worry. I have time.

Half way through, i felt guilty, and opened up my mouth for work.

HMN: Is there anything i can help?

IC: Erm... Erm... Need to wait for me to complete this first then i can pass it to you. You go rest and take a sit first.

HMN: Okay.

DIAO!!! I have being slacking for hours and she ask me to sit down again and rest??? Hahahah!!! Easy money aye? Damn bored okay.

Hahaha.


Started to rain in the late afternoon. Very heavily, cats and dogs. Oh no *angel*, Yeah *Devil*, how about my evening run? Will i be able to run this evening? I just started to live a healthy life style, and it's only the third day, momentum spoiled by the bad weather???

When time coming nearer, luckily run has stopped. Cool weather to jog. Yeah, at least i wound feel guilty. You know hor, once i started to have the heathy activity, i keep eating a lot more. Cause always have the idea that i will exercise later ma, can run the excess food that i have taken out.

Shit man, how to lose weight?

Jenny and i always chat while we jog. Although er are panting like siao, but when we talk, the rounds seems to be forgotten. We dont feel as tired. On tuesday, we even sang out loud.

During our cool down walk, Jenny told me about ghost stories that happened to her friend and it's in NP. SO scary. I have to walk home along that dark road. So scary. Luckily i didnt wear spects, even if i really seen it, i wouldnt know that it's erm... ya...

Poor su su, a bit down on her luck. Saw black figures here and there. Poor thing. Need to wear or bring along an amulet to where ever you go k? Dear!

Same to you Jenny, hahah. Think you already bringing onions and stuff le right??

After the jog, i went to shop and save with mama to buy ingredients for dumpings. Mama is going to try wrapping dumpings. My popo is a pro with dumpings. Damn super delicious de. But old le, so didnt do it anymore. The best dumpings that i have ever eaten.

At the payment counter, a durian seller keep asking Mama to buy durian.

Durian man: 3 for $5!!! 3 for $5. I am closing le so cheap cheap. Aunty wanna buy?

Mama: No. Didnt bring money out.

Then Mama pointed at me.

Mama: I want to eat but my daughter will scold me. Say what heaty and waste money.

DOTS AND DOTES!!!

Okay lah i admit if she really buy it home i will sure scold her. But why did Mama have to tell everyone? Me so paiseh k. I also need face de ma. Going 20 soon le leh. Hai"( Just say no and what can the durian man do? Pull out a knife and force her to buy? Just say "NO" and kepp quiet ma.

I reached home, took a bath, watch da chang jin and black out.

Today 26th May, as usual woke up draw eyebrows. Today i did a wonderful job. Cause i dont dare to draw very hard. I drew lightly and it came out perfect.

Today is friday. HOORAY!!! Hence i can dress more casually, my pocket-got-a-hole skirt and purple shirt.

It is back to the normal. Everything being very ordinary, nothing peak or exciting. Nothing to do, a little things to do, not much.

HENCE YOU CAN SEE MY BLOG ENTRY TODAY!!!

Think there is something wrong with my blog counter. SUX!!! It's not updateing the number of visitor coming to my site and Jia Jia cant even see the blog counter lor. SUX!!!

For everyone's information, it is located at the right hand side of the site. It is under the archives.

It is especially dull cause Su su didnt go to work, so not online to chat with me. I was like waiting and waiting for people to initiate chatting with me. BUT NONE!!! None of them starts to chat with me. So sad. I was always the one who starts the conversation. SADDED."(

No one chat with me beside Gor gor. Dont be mistaken, Gor gor and i is not possible de (For those who dont know who he is). Bu ke neng means bu ke neng de. If you know me, you will know that i "usually" do what i say. Haha Quan quan see?

Jia jia left a comment in my blog today. Extremely happy to see people giving me comments. Thanks people") Thank you very much. Do feel free to give me as many comments as possible k?

Waiting to go home now. My company is having a family day. Everyone can go home at 5 pm. It's 5.42 pm now but i am still blogging. Can see people one by one leaving the company. However my IC is still here ma den she didnt say can go back early so i stayed.

Yeah she say can go le. Bye bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home