Freaking Blogger
Freaky Ass blogger!!!
I cant load pictures into my blog for days. I have been trying to update my blog with my graduation pictures since Tuesday, 27th June 2006, yesterday, but, i cant.
I can load one picture at first, then, after some typings, i wanted to add another pictures to show you guys, but, what the freaking hell. Everytime i try it times and again, the connection will fail. I was being disconnected from blogger. If not, the maximum number of pictures which i can load is only 5.
Imagine, graduation leh! 5 pictures only??? Use your brain and think, is 5 enough? What the hell blogger. Why am i so unlucky? "Just my luck aye?"
I finished my "Graduation" entry and trying to load it since yesterday until now. Sorry guys, dont mean to disappoint you all, but what to do? I CANT load the pictures. Finally, i tried asking some of my colleagues. They either dont load pictures to their blog or theirs can load as many as they want.
I just ask Regina how she load her pictures to her blog. It is just something very simple and easy. WHY CANT I DO IT???
FREAKING ASS!!!
As you know, i always spend hours and hours to complete one entry. After so much effort in blogging and finally decided to load my first entry with many pictures, but in the end..."(
There is no point for me to load the wordings only without the picture right? It would be super boring and dry. And people will start thinking erm, "wat talking HMN?", might as well dont publish right?
SHIT!!!
The most annoying thing is that my home's computer is spoiled again. I thought we just sent it for repair not long ago. Maybe it's only to the maximun of 6 months ago. "A series of unfortunate events". Bad things really cluster together. They will attack when you are at your most down period. I just had my depressing weeks and now. Hai"(
My sister's laptop is spoiled also. She had it repaired just 2 months ago. (Worst) I dont have any more computers to use. And i need to pay for the stupid internet connection when i am not or cant use it at all.
I cant blog in my office and cant blog at home.
Fans, please endure and dont blame me for not blogging for quite some time okay?
For your infomation, on the first week of July 2006, i will have all my module exemption tests. There is a total of 3 modules in which i am qualify to take the test. 1 paper is on Tuesday, 4th July 2006, and 2 papers is on the wednesday, 5th July 2006.
Hence, this coming weekend, i will be staying at home for my revision and go for my driving practice. My second drivng practical test will be on 7th July 2006, a friday at 155 pm. Hope that i will pass my second test this time.
Because i have double "7" on the date, 7/7/06. Lucky "7". It is no longer like the previous date, "4" and "13", 13/4/06. There are two unlucky numbers within the day, although that was not a friday. That's why i can do every other stations smoothly, but still cant escape the immediate failure.
It was a 13th April 2006.
For the whole week, i am packed with revisions and tests. Both written and practical test. Haha!
The second week of July, i will be attending my ODAC Camp 2006 organised by the OAC society in NUS. Monday to Thursday, a 4 days 3 nights camps. That wil be 10th July to 14th July 2006.
I predicted that my menstruation will be during that feel days. Die! I am waiting for my doom. Menstruation and camp. Hahahahahaha!!!
Wahahahahaha!!!
I am crazy now to think about that. Pei Qi suggested using tampons. It is very convenient and carefree. However, hahaha... erm... I dont dare to use it. Haha!
Thus, just wait and see lor. My heavy flow period will only be on the first two days. Endure for two days and ignore the light flow days. I think i can ask for an excuse if we were to do some water games. But i really wanted to do the kayaking and stuff. Hai"(
From the third week onwards, i will be more relax. I can finally have a break, after my 3 months of working 9 am to 6 pm daily since i graduated from Ngee Ann Polytechnic. But i do have my Qualifying English test on the 21st July and orientation thingy coming up.
Busy, busy, busy me!!!
I may not be able to blog as often, especially during the test period. Anticipate it yourself.
Oh ya, today is my mama's 52th birthday. Happy Birthday Mama!!! Love ya. Hope that all your wishes will come true and good health.
Today is a wednesday. I have kickboxing again after my work in Shenton Way. Hence, by the time i reach home, it will already be 9 plus. I ordered a durian cake from Prima Deli on Monday with my Mama!
Cause i wanted fruit cake, then, we are all rather sick of chocolate and chocolate again (dont mind choco actually), then mama wanted to have durian. Since it's her birthday, we shall have a durian cake from Prima Deli. Prima Deli leh, not bad a cake shop, although not the best.
I am damn happy that i can get to eat cake. I am a cake, bread, biscuit freak. I love everything that is being baked, i think. Even the kuay and puff. WOW!!! Damn nice. Dripping furiously.
Mama is collecting the cake, wait for us to come home and cut the cake together. I may need to eat a slice of the cake although it's way pass 8 pm.
Do you think that that is all we did for her birthday? Nope!
We had a small celebration, family on last Sunday, 25th July 2006. We are aware that most of us wont be home by evening. Hence, we went out to have a early celebration on Sunday.
Early in that morning, i brought Mama to the family day buffet and movie screening. I always attack the dessert. Although i am on a diet, i ate around 10 chocolate eclairs, 2 sandwiches and a slice of strawberry roll. I LOVE DESSERTS.
The movie was "Hoodwinked". It is actually the modernized "Little Red Riding Hood", a newer version with some changes here and there. It is a bit lame, but quite funny, really suitable for a whole family with kids to watch.
For that family day, i dressed rather casually, and some how, created a "Punk" look. Wahaha!!! I like punk look. All the black hair, eye liner, just that i am not fair to look real punk. If you want to know how i look, you can ask Kwang Wee, if you know him of course. Hehe!!!
After some shopping with Mama, we met up with sister and brother at outram park. Mama wanted to eat the famous and delicious Yong Tau Foo, but the queue for that stall is like never ending, as long as the great wall of china. Kidding. Mama tried another stall instead.
After our late lunch (sis n bro late, buy flowers and made present for Mama, woke up late too), we head towards city hall, Suntec city. We bought 2 pairs of sport shoes for my brother from "Why pay more?". He was showing me black face cause i was always nagging and nagging, as usual. Then after Mama bought the shoes for him, he is delighted again. Practical guy.
You know what, Mama and i did shoppin before they came. And we already bought 3 pairs of shoes for ourselves. A total of 5 in a day. Crazy right? We did spend a lot.
Evening time, we went kopitiam in Suntec City as i have the 10% discount card. They ate kaya toast, coffee, milo while i have my red bean milk ice. I love beans and nuts too. I love to chew food, something crunchy.
A long day of shopping and once i reached home, i fell asleep til the next morning. I slept for 12 hours. Pig.
I gave them black face alomost the whole day. My temper is getting from bad to worst again. Oh no. What to do? I take thing at home very seriously until everyone at home is very stress and hated me. Die, oh no. I cant open one eye and close the other.
Monday, 26th June 2006, i took a half day off because i need to go for the NUS body check up. I reach there at around 145 pm. Guess what time i am finally finished?
Make a guess???
6 pm. IT'S 6 PM...
All i did there was made payment for the check-up, measure my height and weight, check my eye sight, colour-blindness, blood pressure, urine test, doctor consultation and a x-ray examination. It took more than 4 hours to do the few and simple test?
Low efficiency and the queue was long i admit. I went at the wrong time. It is the peak period when almost anyone would go too. Pei Qi went at 4 pm, and she left at almost the same time as me if not because i took her number tag queue (earlier). What the...
My IC just treated me to Pan Pacific Hotel's Japanese restaurant. My meal cost her $30. Wow!!! That's expensive. The fried pumpkin, sweet potato feel, bamboo shoot, mushroom and fish. It is so nice, except the raw fish. I almost wanted to puke. Oh my goddness!!! I finished the many many dishes and a super duper big bowl of rice.
Hey i am on diet, but i dont waste food that is already meant for me. I had no choice but to finish eating. I am bursting. Mind you, the cheapest meal is $28. I didnt shoose something in large amount (both the price and quantity of food).
Anyway, thanks ICs. I really appreciate it. I didnt help you guys much but you all treat me so nice. Thanks. I am always slacking, waiting for time to pass and being paid.
I will be fat again. I wasted my 2 weeks of dieting effort.
Hopefully i can load my pictures to the blog.")


1 Comments:
hey, u CAN upload more than 5 pictures! u can only upload a maximum of 5 at one go. but u can keep doing that again and again. there isn't a limit!
btw, don't worry if it says "connection failed". you juz need to wait a little while and it will connect back again.
Post a Comment
<< Home