Goodie News!
It a beautiful thursday morning. Bright sunshine shooting rays of sunlight onto our body. It is so warm and comfortable. Morning sun is always the best, warm but cooling. (Aiyo u know wat i meant) Haha!!!
For the pass few days, since sunday or monday i think, the weather has been really bad. Raining in the morning, resulting me almost froze to death. As ypu guys know, i am the lazy type of person who would choose to freeze to death instead of "bringing" a jacket.
A jackey is like so heavy and thick. How can it be stuffed into my bag? I need t bring my elephant organisor, umbrella (cause raining), handphone, wallet, ezlink-card, keys, lunch box and most importantly, my water bottle. I am a shui tong, water barrel. I cant live without that. Thus only solution, ENDURE!
Finally, i cant take it anymore and brought a thin long sleeve cotton shirt on tuesday and today. It is very comfortable as i can wrap myself up, feeling secure and warmer. Once i remove the long sleeve shirt, chilling breeze touches my skin once again. Burrr..... Cold...
Okay, back to today, cause the pass three days are as boring. Monday, I worked, dinner with susu and jia jia at Boon Lay market for the 9 pm nasi lemak (it's aft 8 pm), meeting at 11pm, home and sleep. Nothing very interesting, only that i keep talking and talking and doing funny moves and strange actions during the meeting. I did told you guys that i am excited for the meeting right. I like gathering with the people i like or like a bit, of course. I was a chatter-box that night.
After the meeting, we have cab voucher to bring eaach of the staff home. Strangely, Bel didnt ride her bike to the meeting. Hence, me, gugu and auntie kuay had to share a cab with Bel. I dont mind that, but i think auntie kuay wanted to rush home as soon as possible.
I shared cab with Bel for more than once. Hence i know she is a bit harsh on the cab-uncles. That night, the uncle almost turn the wrong way and Bel said:
Bel (Not friendly): You dont noe the way ar? That way is back to Jurong. We are going West Coast!
Cab-Uncle: U all told me too many places le. A bit confusing.
Bel: Turn left, go straight.
When you are reading the words, i doesnt carry much effect. Her tone of speaking to the cab driver is like commanding him to do this and that. She can talk to you half way then suddenly, "Turn Left".
Bel seemed a bit worked up with that cab uncle. Hence, me try talking to her and distract her from the uncle. Haha!!!
It is her tone lah. I am used to it but dont think the uncle will like it. Dont believe me, you can ask gugu. Hey, i am not bad-mouthing her. I am just guys what happend to me the past few days and how i personally felt. I am okay with her. I am not like other staff who dislike her. I am the type who totally ignore the person i dont like and keep that person out of my mind. I would not hate that person. Who cares about those i dont like. Stranger is better than enemy.
But i really dont detest Bel. Yue mo yue hei") Haha.
Tuesday work and went super slow jog with susu and jia jia. And sleep in the night. Can you imagine that how dull and dry my days were? I have been slacking and doing nothing in the office and went home and sleep and same things repeating themselves once and again.
No enjoyable incident happened to me on wednesday until kickboxing lesson with susu. We discussed about our dieting actions and looking forward for the weighing machine in the gym. We will be able to see the result of my 1 week food dieting effort plus 1 month jogging effort. While susu can view the result for her 2 days dieting.
The kickbox class is much better although the instructor is still late, as usual. It was because she taught us some new moves and didnt slack her way through by asking us to practise in front of the class, 3 by 3. Not bad for the class, i did move more. Wahaha!!! That means i use up more energy, burn up more calories. Hip-hip Hooray!!!
Back to the topic of this entry.
Ladies and gentlement. I, HMN, is going to announce a piece of goodie news.
It is not about whether qiqi updated her blog, or whoever anyone of you updating your own blog. I never expect much from you guys to update your blog that often like me. Cause i have got nothing to do in the office. But ideas need to flow before i can blog too right?
Blogging is not that simple. By just writing composition and stuff? I have to try not making it as awful as possibe. i know it's very tedious to read a blah blah blah blog. And recently i am plunging into the bad syptom, an uninteresting blog.
I am living within a stagnant lifestyle and really, nothing happening occured. I dont blame you for not blogging, but really hoping that you guys can update so that i can have something to read about when i am free. *Always*
I am so sad to read my taggie. My no. 1 fan is going to view another blog instead of mine. She messaged me to go check out my blog as she had left a tag there. I didnt make out that it's a sad news.
Herh... Go ahead lor, what are u doing now? My no. 1 fan? Reading through my blog? Wahaha!!! I know mine is irrisistable. Or are you trying to be more famous out of my blog aye?
Scheming... Tan Jia Jia... Haha!!!
Alright, my good news is...
.
.
.
.
.
I LOST 2 KG in A WEEK
.
.
.
.
.
I was 59.4 Kg actually, but telling people that i was 59.5 Kg. You should know why i lied about my weight, especially gals. Hehe! It is no only to round up, but to make ourselves heavier so that we erm... dont know how to explain.
It is similar to you telling people that you didnt managed to study much or completed studying the notes for exam, and saying that you didnt do very well for the whatever test when you scored 79 marks.
Can you say that you are humble? Not really right? It is like playing safe, just in case something worst happened.
*Answer it yourself, i really dont know how to explain*
I LOST 2 KG in A WEEK!!!
HOO-RAY!!!
HOO-RAY!!!
HOO-RAY!!!
2 KG in JUST 1 WEEK...
I am 57.4 Kg now. Just hope that i can and will go on. Hopefully that i will have the determination to continue my diet and not indulge in food. I HATE FOOD, for the time being. I must tell myself that i dont like to eat for just this few months until i reach 50 Kg.
Dear Dear, i need you.
Jenny, i need you.
Please encourage me k?
Cause i almost wanted to eat slightly more than the previous few days after knowing that i lost 2 Kg. How risky and dangerous to know my weight.
Dear dear and Jenny, dont ever give up okay. We need each other to movative one another. You will gain a little at first, maybe because building up of muscles, but eventually, mucles use more energy, and will eat up the fats in our body.
I lost 2 Kg, see? Never give up k?
Haha, that's my good news. The tone is rather serious for rest of you, hehe, but hey. Be happy for me can?
Wahaha!!! Come on giggle a bit... (I can sense it de) Haha... Lamer...
And oh ya, please dont offer me any food or ask me out for lunch or dinner. Thank you for your help and effort.") Really appreciate.
Please dont force me to eat. Cause it's either you dont want me to be slim, or you are envy that i can loe weight while you cant, but hey, some of you guys are lighter than me remember? I did put in effort, please dont encourage me to spoil it.
It is not that i didnt eat, i did. I eat all kind of things but in a restricted amount. I would even eat boiled vegetable, no salt, sugar or any other sauces. Can you call that unhealthy? I am more healthy than what you are eating. Thus please dont say that i am not eating unhealthily. It is only the amount i am taking in.
You can check out the nutritional data of the food you are eating here:
www.nutritiondata.com
It is very important to know your daily calories intake.
Wow... I missed the sun so much, i was hoping that i can go for a suntan and sleep there for hours. It is so comfortable to few the heat on my skin.
Last night after kickboxing, there was a free telecast soccer match presented by Starhub Cable Vision. It is Portug_l vs Mexic_. Hmm... the teams sounded interesting. They are not really the "ku ching ku rak", small prawn and fish, teams.
What the hell, they sucks to the core. Not all of course, some of them, cant stand it. They sucks man. It is not only their skills are bad, the worst of all is their attutide, their acting.
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE F_CK!!!
Oh my goodness!!! I have not seen a match that WTF before! Shit them man! It is the only match that makes me feel like scolding the "F" word. It is so disappointing.
Hai."( Haha back to the calmed me. Sorry ar being a bit emotional, like what quan quan said.
I think i owed many people things.
Such as my WWW cousin's video clip, my graduation pictures to you guys and my friends. Wahaha! Sorry, me low efficient.
I may blog another day about the purple thingy.") Remind me if you are interested.
Ganbatte to myself and dear dear and Jenny!!!
Never give up... Why waste your days or weeks of effort. How hard to endure to now. THUS, DONT GIVE UP!!!
Yeah yeah yeah!!! Muack")


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home