HMNDiary

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ngee Ann Poly Graduation 2006

Nice day people. (Not so nice for me, cos blogger hang, lost my entry)

Finally, as i have promised, here is my graduation pictures...

Let me introduce my mama, myself and my favourite, ah ma. (Not that my mama is not my favourtie) Mama is the best and most hard working mama. Love ya too. Her only flaw is that she eat too much.

She was a bit disappointed by the pictures as she commented on herself, "Wow! I am so fat. Big tummy"

I am so glad that she is aware of it now. But it's okay ma, she is a auntie, a norm to have a tummy. I just hope that she can reduce the amount of food that she is taking. Being fat is not a good thing, leads to all kinds of physical and pschological problems. Haha!

Anyway, i like this picture best as i looked the prettiest here, nice skin beside forehead, (all the others make me look more kana sai) with mama and ah ma and it is the clearest among all the picture taken using my uncle's digital camera. Nice man!

Mama forced me to carry the red thing

Mama: Hold it for the picture. Hold it and take picture.

HMN: Dun wan lah. No need hold de. It's okay de lah. I dun wan.

Mama: Hold it in yours hands and take picture.

HMN: Okay lah!

At that moment, i thought it was rather out of fashion to hold something like this in my hand. It is red somemore. Why do i have to hold it? Remember? Have you ever seen your parent's holding it in their hands too when they took their wedding pictures? I some how remembered.

The red thing contain their certificate of marriage and newly weds love to take pictures with it. What the... It is like so o-piang!!! However, after some thoughts, there is no harm at all to hold it in my hands for just a few seconds and for a few photos. I may regret one day in the future for not taking advantage of the opportunity. How many graduations can i attend in my life? Mama is right to forced me hold it. For memorial.

Me being as stubborn as usual, decided not to buy a blizzard to the graduation. I will be me, myself, my own style. One blizzard cost at least $20. Why would i waste $20 on a piece of lousy blizzard, wear it once and dump it aside? I would rather buy one which is more expensive but i am able to wear it more often.

I yin zhe tou pi, went ahead to the graduation. I regreted once i step into Ngee Ann. Everyone, almost, had their blizzards. All i had was a formal shirt and a pair of black pants. Fortunately, i am a prize award winner. Wahaha! The school reserved blizzard for us, wanted the prize winner to look presentable.

Mama and ah ma wanted me to buy a blizzard so badly was so happy and stun to see me in a blizzard. "Where did u get the blizzard from?" Haha... cause blah and blah.

Since i had a blizzard with me, I made full use of it, taking tons of pictures before returning to the blizzard booth. Wahaha.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home