HMNDiary

Thursday, June 15, 2006

You Qing Ke Chuan

Hello people.") Long time no blog.

It's because i am busy on friday, 9th June 2006. I needed to hand in the NUS module exemption forms by that day 6pm. I was too last minute, totally forgotten about the due date only realised it on a day before. I quickly do some forms filling, checking if i qualify for the exemptions and and printed my results out. (Hehe, using office printer)

I messaged Pei Qi immediately after completing my stuff. I am not being selfish okay, i just didnt realise that i need to inform Pei Qi once i was stunned by the deadline. Or maybe i wanted to have a clear idea of the module exemption thingy before spreading it out.

*What if i made a mistake, mistaken the motive of the notice from NUS?* I didnt want to send out the wrong informations. I will feel very embarrass if i made that mistake. No no.

Hence, no time to blog. SORRY! I took half day off just to hand in the forms.

NUS is like so much bigger than Ngee Ann. I walked for about 15 minutes from the stadium, which is near the engineering or science faculty. If you know the map of NUS, Business School is like at the other end of the whole school. It's very very far. *Sweating*

Furthermore, NUS is even more mountainous than Ngee Ann too. Luckily, haha, there is free shuttle bus services within the school campus to bring you around. I hopped on to one hopin g that it was going to the business school.

The bus stop sign didnt mention anything about that bus going to the business school, but on the bus itself, there was a big sign showing the route of the bus. There, business school. Me feeling reluctant to wait, fumbled onto the bus feeling bewildered.

I looked out of the window franticly for the appearance of the business school.

Once i reached, i climbed up to the 6th storey and handed the forms to a lady, supposed she is the person-in-charge.

After everything i bought rice from NUS canteen. I chose 4 vegetable and it cost me $2.40. I thought it would be cheaper to buy it in a school. It is still so expensive. Mind you, it's really vegetable and tofu, not meat.

I took a shuttle bus out, (trying my luck again) and alighted at somewhere i find it familiar. I went to ah ma's place and then work at JP in the night.

I was so excited for saturday, 10th June 2006. It was Cindy and Asik wedding celebration. I am going to a Malay wedding for the first time for i can remember. I cant wait to eat the malay delicacies. Just imagine i am going to eat the curry, nasi bryani and all the kuay.

On the saturday morning, Chang de and me went for blood donation. It's my 6th time donating blood. We met at 8.45am as we didnt want to be late for the movie at 10am at Plaza Singapura.

Wow, i was the first to donate and the first to finish. Chang de was not the second to donate but the second to complete. This showed that he has being drinking lots of water before blood donation. Hmm... good flow. I think the vampires would love to drink him. Haha!

Sorry being lame!!!

On our way up to the cinema, coincidentally, we saw qi qi, gor gor, "mummy", quan quan and diana in the lift. They all stay in the west, hence meeting up first before going to Plaza Singapura.

"She is the man" is not bad, erm i will give 2.5 to 3 stars upon 5,
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0454945/. It is a sweet movie for young lovers, or girls to watch. Haha... Since when i have become a movie rater and giving suggestions?

I CANT believe it. I ATE the WHOLE bag of popcorns all by myself. It is damn fattening and sinful. I was aware that i am full, but my mouth still feel itchy. The temptation is just to great to conquer.


The food at Cindy's house was okay. It was not as appealing as i thought it would be, but hey, not bad lah. The food was not that hot, different from what i heard. Maybe my tolerance to spiciness is already to the extreme, dian feng zhao ji.

I got the urge to eat the chocolate cake Cindy had taken out. However everyone is full to accept the offer and we believe that they should reserve it to the night time celebration. Okay i endure. So Tempting. I want to eat cake... Cake... Cake... Cake...

At 4 plus i left for work. It was like so tiring for me. Friday early morning work, night work, saturday morning blood donation, night work. I am deprived of sleep.

Sunday was another working day in JP.

As you guys knows, i blog only when i am working in Shenton Way. I do not usually blog at home or on any or the weekends. Hence, it's normal to not see my entries appearing on those days. Unless i am very desparate to share my thoughts and views.

On Monday, 12th June 2006 i had work to do. It is a bit strange right? I had things to do. And usually i blog throughout the days and decided that i can make it for a entry. Hence i gave up.

Hooray, tueday is my graduation day. I am going on stage to recieve my certificate and some Wordsley prize of $200. Wahaha. I am a prize winner. Hence i am not sitted among the normal graduates.

I was to fortunate, tyco, to get this outstanding award for the module of "Basic Home Electricity". The class has only 20 students. Erm... Lame and funny right? By just looking at the module's name. But because of that i got my $200.

I was praying that they would not read out that module, please please please. If not it would be so embarrassing and would be make fun of. Hehe!!! They named it Wordsley something Prize and my name. Wahahah!

The fun part of the graduation is after the prize giving, when a couple of my good buddies taking pictures together. We kept taking pictures and stuffing our mouths with the sumptuous refreshments. It's really very nice. However it's a bit disappointing with the dessert.

Whenever there is a buffet, i will attack the dessert. Cause i like sweet stuffs and i think it's the most worthy food item. Dessert are usually specially decorated and much effort are put in. Why should i waste my stomache space for rice noodles?

Each graduate is allowed to bring along 2 guests. I brought my ah ma and mama along. They have not visited my school before and they seemed blur. Hence i pulled my mama along to reach school at 830 am, showing her the way to the convention hall. After that she would be meeting ah ma at the bus stop before going to the ceremony at 10 am.

When i was in the convention hall, i looked around the audience for my ah ma and mama. I couldnt locate them. Yi qie de lai fei gong fu. I saw my ah ma's head on the projection screen when we are all standing to sing the national anthem.

Haha. All i have to do now is to turn my head back and look for the camera. There i found them. But they cant see me. After some time, my mama found my shadow. She tried using the digital camera, but, haha, think she didnt know how.

Fun day.

We left at around 12 plus and i took a nap before taking our bong's shift. I requested for a fruit cake in exchange of me taking over his shift. Wahaha!!! My urge for cake is unbearable.

Wednesday, which was yesterday, was a busy day too. I did lots of binding and data entries. Boring.

I met susu for kickboxing and we laugh all the way back from the JESC til we part. WE are like two crazy gals doing all sorts of funny things and think too much lah! *Susu u think too much lah!* They imagine til very exagerating and laugh our way through the kickboxing lesson.

Crazy susu. But i like!!! Muack... Haha...

Sorry, guys, this blog is a bit dry. Cause i dont really have any interesting events happening to me. I will post the graduation pictures only next week as i dont know how to load the pictures from the digital camera. *Btw, the camera is my uncle's*

I had a very very bad week. Something about wastage, da chang jin, brother's studies and etc. Hai."( I am really having drastic mood swing everyday. I may or may not blog about the next time. See first.

What the hell!!!

Away from the bad stuff, hope my mood, my day will be brighter the coming days.

Haha!!! BIG NEWS!!!

BIG NEWS!!!

Qiqi UPDATED HER BLOG...

Can go visit... Hehe... Nan de ar!!!

Muacks to you guys.

1 Comments:

At Friday, June 16, 2006 1:27:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me nt crazy.. sobs sobs.. u were the one whu wanted to uproot the trees.. lol.. nt me.. nooooo... haha.. bleh. Min is a crazy gal, wth a wolfy behaviour. She knoes tat! =x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home