心血来潮
It has been a year since my last entry. I have just read Anderson's blog because Gor Gor tempted me whether if I want to know about the details about the little commotion regarding "running" of show.
"All" humans are KPO. Who wouldn't want to hear about gossips? *I hear, but USUALLY don't say. Only in and not out.*
Haha, that thing not really intersting.
I am still working for GV, but i am no longer in Jp but in Ps now. PS, much bigger, need to learn their style and teach people about how they so work, what they should do. People there are ok, i have not much comments about them, cause i don't know them yet. Slackers can be found everywhere, not only at a particular place only.
I am now a highly-paid worker. I doubt my value. Maybe i should be getting a slightly lower wage rate. Again, who, as a human wouldnt want a higher pay. Contradiction.
I am so out of place, good friends are hard to get and hard to find. Good friends are those whom you have known them since young, still young. I am so thankful that i have Gerlynn in Primary school, Boon Kee and Jenny in Secondary school, of course my dear dear Su Juan and Hui Jia from Poly.
I have been really busy with work, school, family and sleeping *my hobby*, I hardly meet up with you guys, i am so sorry.
I skipped so many lessons of yoga and missed the chances of seeing you guys.
Remenbered what i have said? Signing up a class together provides a chance for us to minggle around and stay close, so as not to drift apart. I really apologise for that.
Since our recent yoga class have ended, any new classes that you two are interested in?
Tomorrow, i will be working alone (as in the only person from Jp) in Ps. Ken, Diana, Steven are all not working. Ying Zhe Tou Pi Xiang Qian Chong. What else can I do? REN NAI for two or three months and I can go back to Jp.
SIGH! But am I still needed in JP? The world still moves on. Nothing will stop just because you are not there. Things continue to move and i have to move on too.
That's the end of the boring stuff. Blah!!!
Let's look at my recent pictures. Though i have gained some weight"). *Grin*
Family Photo
Hongkie-lookin Bro (duno how to rotate)
*Note* Zac Efron has tis sweater too
My zi Pai
My heart-warming Bday Cake *GRin
Fat Zi Pai
Old Sch Pose - 1960's
My Xiang Wen - oopsy pimples
Better dun let him sees it")









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home