Off to work in PS
I have been working CB closing for everyone day of work, except once, a opening at CB too, every since i started working in PS.
Later i am going to work fr 8pm to 320am. Shiok!!! Double pay and can go so late. However, i kind of feel guilty as i feel that i am not worth paying that much for doing the same thing i have been doing in JP. Guo yi bu qu.
My body clock have changed. I cant sleep early and wake up early. I am going to die cause i have tons of project to do but i have been slacking throughout my 1 week term break. SLeeping alll the time if i can.
I have to be more initiative. I can no longer do the same thing as i have always been doing.
Think of a problem,
Brainstorm for solutions,
Edit to more feasible and not childish, i am not longer a kid and things have to work.
Gtg.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home