Guess the Sign Language... I am Pure!!!
Haha, my cousin ah Heng sis just sent me a link. I guarantee this is not a virus link. Do go take a look, try gussing, and IT IS REALLY REALLY FUNNY...
http://www.smwa.net/downloads/funny/rake_bush4.swf.
Very cute de") I am so proud to post it online and share with you guys.
I hope today will be my last day of doing the OM report. I clear my FNA test today") Hooray. I think it's quite easy. Maybe the tutor notice that the lowest scorer for the cohort of the mid term test is me and is in his class, so the paper set is much easier to help pull up my grade. Thanks SIRS. Thank you for your help")
I am left with OM report and Biz com presentation on thursday. I was thinking my part is rather short. Ma chiam not evenly spread. Aiyo never mind. Chuan Dao Qiao Tou Zi Ran Zi. One is cleared, off my mind. Relief... Huhoo")
Diana is going back to Jp soon. Cause she will be taking 1 month MC, by the time she is back to PS, it will be end of November. It is the time that Ps return us back to Jp. Thus, might as well she tell Ps management and da Jie first.
I am used to it, alone at PS. Hehe") Nothing is that bad.
Once thursday is over, i will be a free birdie") There will only be 1 more presentation on next thrusday and hip hip hooray... Exam...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home