What am i doing now at this TIME??
Yawn... It is already 3.40am. The night is still young, a friday night, saturday morning, Selamat Hari Raya, and Happy 21st Birthday Qing Wen.
I had project meeting in the morning (Friday), work from 1 to 8pm. I slept in the slow poke bus number 175 from Ps back to Clementi. It took me an hour, no kidding. I think bus 143 is much faster than 175 can. I met fatty niu niu for erm, sinful and gulity, after dinner??? *Sorry Zai Zai for your effort*
I slack at home for awhile before doing my damn hard econs tutorial. I have to complete it before i sleep. If not i will have many much more things to do the next day. I will feel very stressful, particularly after failing my FNA midterm extremely badly.
I still have my Biz Com report, OM term paper, preparations for many up-coming presentations and doing my previous tutorial that i have not done for the pass 7 weeks. I am dying. Can soemone save me?
Myself i think, who else? Although i would like someone to save me.
Cant do my Biz com now, it is rather late already. Hmm i will be working tomorrow from 115pm to 950pm. Another day gone for me. STRESS... STRESS... STRESS...
By the way, can anyone tell me how i can lose weight more effectively? Sadded.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home