HMNDiary

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

BOred with Internet

I have no idea on what to do online. Check yahoo mail, hotmail, nus mail, friendster, just recently, facebook. Facebook is kind of like neopet, can keep a pet and earn points to feed my "Gaga" and maybe a more successful neopet.")

Fabian introduced me to some nice blog to read and actually asked me to blog too. Hehe... I didnt tell him about my blog.") I didnt want many people to know my blog. Sometimes, there is soemthing that i would want to say, but not meant for everyone. Thus, shui yuan lor, to whoever happen to come across my blog.

www.kennysia.com, a malaysian i think. Really quite nice, interesting topic and lotsa pictures. Also, his ang moh is better than mine. I think his blog is more interseting than xiaxue's. More fun and objective. You guys should go try reading his. Disappointed with myself.

This morning while i was locking my door, an idea stroke me. I have been facing a irritating problem ever since my mum changed the lock of our main gate. DAMN frustrating, i have to remove the key from the lock by locking the lock. *BLUR*

Haha... I meant...

Step 1: Put key into lock. Open the lock.

Step 2: Step out of house. I cant simply just lock the gate. What about my da men, Main door?

Step 3: Close the lock. Without locking the gate. Cos i need the bunch of keys to lock my main door first. The door hole is so far from the lock.

Step 4: Lock the main door. Remove bunch of key.

Step 5: Open the lock at the gate.

Step 6: Close the gate and close the lock.

I can now leave my house safely. Haha... I may be exaggerating, but that is what i always do if i want to leave my house and that no one else is at home. The repetitive opening up and closing of the lock irritates me so much. Ugrh.... troublesome. It is actually so zi ma lu dou problem, but haha, maybe only me will feel this way. Hee!!!

Maybe, there should be a extendable keychain, in which 1 key can be pulled from the normal bunch of keys to reach to a further distance. Idea right. Haha... I am so smart. It is like a slash.

Oh, i just find it funny to see mummy walking their baby. There is actually a slash attached to their baby to prevent them from running away from them. Like walking a dog. Poor kiddo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home