HMNDiary

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Dyed my Hair today")

Hehe... I just dyed my hair today. I wanted a hair rebonding initially but it's too expensive for me this year and it's kind of out-dated. So the cheapest and the most lasting hair-do will be dying")

I D.I.Y my hair once again, after a failure not long ago for maroon colour. Maybe due to the lousy brand, the colour was not obvious or because of my jet black hair. This time, i didnt want to try my luck on the cheapo stuff and bought loreal, the most expensive brand in watsons. It cost me $18.95.

I chose the lightest colour i can find, cause of my dark healthy black hair. Finally i can see the result. Hooray")

Ah ma didnt agree on me dying hair but i... hehehhe...

Here is the before and after result:



Wif Marscara & Eye-liner
(Black Hair Still)


Make-up Removed
(Black Hair Still)


Wif Specs Again
(Dyed)


Specs Removed
(Dyed)

Actually, from the pictures, the dye colour isn't very obvious too yeah.

Background of the picture, is my sister eating her fishball soup. She bought food home for us too. But i ate too much already, so mum and bro finished the satay up.")

They look hungry and kawaii...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home