HMNDiary

Thursday, November 22, 2007

First Exam Paper Yr 2 Sem 1

Tomorrow is my first paper for year 2 semester 1. I felt neutral as it is Business Communication. It is kind of like English paper. There isn't much to study about.

I have 5 papers altogether this semester...

Biz Com: 23rd Nov 9-11 am (Jus like a Eng paper)

FNA: 27th Nov 1-3 pm (Terror of the 5 papers, e one i failed badly in mid-term, I am so worried for FNA, DIED)

GEK: 28th Nov 9-11 am(Worried too, but better than FNA, wat can b worst than FNA)

BSP: 1st Dec 9-11 am (Worried at 1st, found out tt it's onli 35% of the module)

OM: 6th Dec 9-11 am (Read finished but not confident, lotsa time to study aft the rest r over)

I will be shopping with Jen on 6th itself at Salvation Army.")

Hooray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home