HMNDiary

Friday, November 02, 2007

A start of a New Month... Nov 07 & TRUST

Hooray... It is november now, i can have a new achieve column at the right side of my blog. Cant wait for another new month from coming again.

Oh no... It is november, my EXAMS are coming... My first paper will be on the 23rd Nov, Biz Com, a module that i dislike. I will be taking a 3 weeks break , maybe the 16th Nov to the 7th Dec, from GV cause i am dying from failing my tests and exams. Help me please. Ask me out to study and not sleep at home or use the internet for erm...*Haha* blogging.


Tell you guys something, i like the feeling of being trusted. I like people to trust me and believe in me. I have always try to meet up with standards that i have think i should be performing to earn the trust from people. But why do i feel that not all people are trusting me? Anyway, thanks for those who trusts and trusted me, i believe that you trusted a correct person and i hope that i will do that for your sake for as long as i can live.

I am not being a hypocrate, i am really stating what i feel about myself. I admit i think to much, too suspicious about people, one thing is that i am lack of confidence, i am always afraid that people will dislike me and make fun of me and even exclude me just because i am not welcomed? Sometimes, this is not a "face" issue to me but more of confidence. I can easily feel demoralized that why that person did not ask me along or include me? Am i not good enough to be your friend, ok let's not say friend, just a person that can be out with? Can i be better for you? Hence i think a lot, which may result in a suspicious me.

I am just lack of confidence with myself. Maybe due to the growing up experiences that i have met. I was being make fun that i am fat, ugly, whatever more.

So people please, before you say something bad about that person, please make sure that the person can take up your words, even if you only meant it to be a joke. AND always remember... Never say those hurting words that criticise person's appearance *something that cant be changed* to a CHILDREN. It will cause them phobia, just like what i have now. No confidence of myself.

TRUST is what i value. I think i am someone that can be relied and trusted on. Because i take things seriously, provided i think that that particular thing is something priceless.


Trust can be both my strength and weakness. I am a trustworthy person so please trust me. That can increase my morale and me being slightly more confident.

It is my weakness because i would like to expect people to trust me. I am quite particular about people not trusting me.

I just somehow do not know why i can possibly trust people a lot, i am suspicious, cause i am jsut lack of confidence.

By the way i just had a nice long chat with leslie.

Leslie... Jia You! I will support you... Always feel free to approach me. I am willing to lend you my ears.

Jp has been quite problematic and i just did not want to go back yet. It is a problem among them as thus they should find a way to settle on themselves. I am just a outsider and there should not be me interfering. I just feel quite sad that why is there "xiao ren" creating troubles from everyone. Cant you just SHUT your mouth up and stop creating that much trouble. Jp do not need this kind of people around. You know who you are, stop blaming Leslie. He is at fault too, his "big mouth". What about yours? Keep saying how stubborn Leslie has been. You are no lesser please. Stop saying others, and think about yourself. You are as bad too.

Les is at fault too. I know. But beside his mouth, his action justified his integrity.
Really, if you can do better than him, be it as a staff, or even as a person, if not just SHUT UP AND SHOO OFF.


Why are there this kind of smart "xiao ren"? Hypocrates, I HATE HYPOCRATES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home