Mike He, I LOVE YOU!!!

You are so cute and nai kan. The more i look at you, the more handsome you looked. OMG. Small small dear anyhow bang bang. Whahaha, mesmerizing, electricuted.

I LOVE You.

He iso cute lor.
Hahaaha.
Just finished watching "Why why love", a taiwanese series by him and Rainie.
Now it's "Devil beside you". As usual, i fall in love with the male leading actor now. After some time i will be cool again.
Somehow, i think Devil was ok, not as nice as Why.
Back to reality.
Yesterday i met up with boon boon and PeiQi. Because PeiQi flying to Italy on the 30th Dec 2007 until Aug 2008 then she will be back in Singapore. Wow. 8 months in a foreign country alone. It is so different from Singapore and speaks a different language. I am quite confident that i will not do what PeiQi is going to do, echange program.
We had lunch in Food Republic in Vivo, than we walked around. It is time for boon boon to go work. PeiQi and i continue to shop around. She tried on some and bought rather expensive clothing. Wow.
Both of us bought leggings too.
Hooray, i bought my HOT PINK leggings finally. HOT PINK. I am so brave. ha!
Rhesa Tjia is back in Singapore and we may be meeting on saturday. PeiQi had par tor for about 3 to 4 times but i didnt know. Hmm, when will be mine? So sian.
I promised to upload pictures of the three of us, but eheheh, not so soon bah. I am always so lazy.
Results of my NUS year 2 sem 1,
Econ: C+
Biz Comm: B-
Living wif Math: C+
OM: B-
Finance: C
CAP: 2.87
I am so fortunate to pass my FINANCE. I did not fail and not a "D", but a "C". So happy. But i am rather dissappointed with the rest of the results. "Cs" and "B-s". So stupid.
Be more hardworking next sem bah. What can i do with this results... Nothing.
I passed. HAPPY
Ar. I must remember to S/U that stupid living with Math tomorrow.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home