Wrong Number
I received a call just now at 5 pm plus. I was preparing to have my dinner at my ah ma's place but i heard my phone ringing.
Aunty: Hello... "what ever name is, ah xhiong ar?"
HMN: ni ta chuo le
Aunty: xhiong
HMN: ni ta chuo le, wrong number, wrong number
Aunty: What? ni luan kong * in hokien, u anyhow say*
HMN: ni ta chuo le. What number did u call?
Aunty: ok
Ended.
I was thinking what the hell, i kept my patience, not to scold her for saying i anyhow say wrong number. Stupid right, she is the one who called the wrong number then she acuse me "luan kong". I was damn pissed off but i keep my cool. She is lucky. It is not my bad mood day. Wahahaha...
Some pictures taken with Jen and Boon Kee...
Oh on the way back from ah ma's house just now, the cross junction near clementi woods sec, former, Jin Tai sec, the traffic light is spoiled. It was normal before the bus i was in arrived. But once we have stopped in front of the traffic light, it spoiled. We can see amber light keep on flickering, while the other side shows red light flickering.
All drivers tried to drive through. While walking home, across the gigantic carpark, i was thinking of a number to call to fix the traffic light. Because it can be a serious hazard.
Thinking and thinking, i remembered is something like 'CALL LTA". Thus i called the number with 1800 and 1900 infront of "CALL LTR".
Notice is "LTR" not "LTA". Just dont know why i called "LTR". Definitely, the number cant get through. I thought it might be 6-CALL-LTR. In the end, i ended up calling a residential number. I am so sorry for that person. SORRY, really. But luckily it is 10pm plus. Still ok timing right?
I realised my mistake immediately and called 1800 CALL LTA. It got through.")
What a wrong number day.
All drivers tried to drive through. While walking home, across the gigantic carpark, i was thinking of a number to call to fix the traffic light. Because it can be a serious hazard.
Thinking and thinking, i remembered is something like 'CALL LTA". Thus i called the number with 1800 and 1900 infront of "CALL LTR".
Notice is "LTR" not "LTA". Just dont know why i called "LTR". Definitely, the number cant get through. I thought it might be 6-CALL-LTR. In the end, i ended up calling a residential number. I am so sorry for that person. SORRY, really. But luckily it is 10pm plus. Still ok timing right?
I realised my mistake immediately and called 1800 CALL LTA. It got through.")
What a wrong number day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home