JP or PS
I am so fan, fan fan fan fan..... Should i stay in PS or should i go back to JP? I promised that i will go back to jp before new year. Ang moh new year has past, now i am left with the chinese new year. Should i go back Jp for my Chinese New Year?
I dunno. Cause i dont feel the need of going back, facing so many new comers and i need to merge into the group again. Besides, Zai Zai, Ken, Diana, Wei Long and etc have left Jp or leaving very very soon. Thus what is the point of me going back?
I dont really feel like going back leh. But, i dunno, sigh. I promisd i will go back. Just 2 to 3 days ago i went back Jp to watch Warlords with ah ma and gugu. Saw Sebas, he was like bo hiu me. Aiyo, felt kind of guilty. But Jp is like my home, haha. Missed working in Jp with all the old staff.
Ps there is my fav, da sis, Jay. I like them so so much. Haha... I tried talking to Jay regarding this issue. She just asked me what i wanted to do actually. I DUN NOE!!! VERY FAN NIAO!!! Steven pshco me not to go back, cause i may be leaving GV in late April. No point going back to Jp for about 2 to 3 months again before i quit.
Exam break in mid April, exam in late April and early May. If successful, i will be in USA from May to end of July. August onwards will be my final semester in NUS. Should i work or can i work? Can i score for my modules? Will i keep deteroiating? Will people work during their final semester? My sis will be out in the working society by then. Dont think mum will need me help her out, cause my sis can give her more already.
FAN FAN FAN...
Hhahaha, i told Jay she is the second manager i like most after Da sis. *HappY* Think Da sis know i admire her damn lots.
Aiyo, JP or PS.....
Cant decide lah...
52Kg...
Jia you PLEASE...
The more u admire the person, the further you might want to stay away from that person. Just to prevent myself from not performing and letting them down. Da sis will always be my idol, cause she is a bit extreme. I am know i may not be able to accept all her doings although she is my idol, so stay a distance, not knowing many things and picture, fantasize her as my idol with the perfect image. Hope that Jay can be my goodie friend once i am out of GV.
52kg...
PLEASE HMN...
Help urself, Jia you...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home