HMNDiary

Friday, February 29, 2008

NUS Break Week!

Hooray!!! That is what i should be feeling since it is NUS break week. IT IS TERM BREAK LEH. But... Everything comes with a 'but'

Machiam is sch daily too lor. I have plentiful of projects to be completed. Since last weekend, thursday night, i thought of starting to do my promotional marketing individual presentation. I dragged and dragged until now, which is thursday again. I just start with the introduction slide. What have I been doing for the past 1 week?

Work and nua for the weekend, monday work too if i nvr remember wrongly. Tuesday i literately nua at home. Lying on the floor using laptop since afternoon i woke up until mum came home at around 6pm. I finished watching 'Devil beside you' from youtube although i borrowed the VCDs from boon boon. Haha. I qian guo nian lor, for tt VCD. Died.

Wednesday project meeting in biz sch from 10am to 6PM. Wow i cant believe it myself. Nan de i can tahan for a project for 8 hours. Think if you haf work wif me, hehe should know that i the most I can stand is ard 2 to 3 hrs. More than that i will feel very very very restless. Usually i like to have the jobs splited up den do individually. Sense of achievement. Wow, really tiring.

AFt the meeting, i went to city hall after much anticipation of the dinner with boon boon, ni ni, n lee keng. Sakae Sushi, not bad") Ate Mac sundae chocolate too. I still prefer sundae strawberry.

i suspect i may have diabetes. Because i have been eating very sweet and unhealthy stuff recently til a extent that i scared myself. Wow. Aren't i jus amazing?

See bel bel in marina, jay not working. Oh ya, saw les n ser too. They came Marina to watch Juno")

BTW i will be back working in JP on the 6th of March 2008, finally. To me, it is not much diff, cos it is only a month plus more before i will be flying off to USA for that work and travel program for 3 full months wif Jen. Ask lee keng for only a month, still wan me? Lk: wan. So i come back lor. sigh

tdy suppose to haf meeting again at 10am, but i erm woke up at 9.38am. Haha reach NUS onli at 11am although sch is jsu next to my house. Had tt stupid career service video taping session for 2 minutes. Me wore formal lor. Stupid.

Today is faster than ytd. Left sch at 330pm. nua at home for half an hour. Leave home at 430pm again to PS to work")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home