27th Mar 2008... Wat a day
Lesson should start at 10am this morning. I woke up at 9.25 am. Dilly-dally until I am 38mins late for the lecture. I brought smoked-chicken and egg-mayo into the lecture hall. This week is week 10 of the school term, as expected, there lecturer for today should be another person. I was hiping for a better lecturer, not saying that the previous 2 MA lecturers were bad, but just to hope for better. Who wouldn't? The new PRC girl can not make it.
She is almost like reading from slide and not very well prepared, although she had one similar lecture the day before. Might as well I self study at home.
Ok. I skipped the next lecture from 12 to 2pm for a important pormotional marketing meeting. My group used up the whole of the 2 hours for that meeting. Sian, realised that I am heavily loaded with stuff to do.
Left Wen alone at 2pm. Jen came biz at 1 plus for her survey. Talk awhile before she left for arts again. Haha, she met Jerry. *If I am you, hmm. quite pai seh ya*
Super tired, wanted to go Jp watch horton or semi-pro as planned since yesterday dinner with Shini, Lee Keng n Boon. But I was just to tired and was hoping that before he leave he will ask me for movie at Jp lor. Sadded that he didn't. I can sense that he obviously hinting a no to me. Sigh. Whatever, life still moves on. I like shuai ge. Haha.
Pictures of Dinner at Vivo on Jen's 22nd Bday... But not with Jen. Sorry ya ger.
Hehe.. she dun haf my blog
Dah dah also lazy go Jp see Steven in shirt and tie, so i went ah ma's place as promised for a nap. Food are always plentiful at ah ma's place. I ate lots and lots while reading i-weekly before I fell asleep.
Left ah ma's place back home at around 9 plus. Watched the yi fang ban ting yi shui gang. Super funny. Up next Oh Su-jing Vs Karl. Quite funny only for this episode. Fatty niu niu woke up from sleep and since she and bro have not have their dinner yet. We went for supper at 11pm. AT the same time, I asked bro to transffer $200 into my account for tomorrow's Visa interview. Lame and stupid can.
Ate popiah and teh tarik for myself while they ate wanton mee too. We walked over to 7-11 to buy bread and haahhah bought ice creams too. Happily walked home.
On the light. Everything was fine. Until I felt prepared to finished up my Apac report and presentation slides to be handed in by wednesday, already passed. I on the switch. .............zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz........... I can see sparks. Blackout. Only my unit is experiencing the blackout. I think it is due to the burnt wire, nothing to do with the overloading of electric current and neither did the circuit skipped. I tried to opened the main circuit since I was the top student in Basic Home Electricity in NP. I failed. I just dont know how the remove.
I am so suay can. My teammates are so pitiful. They are all waiting for my part to compile. I called them. And also ask Jen to print my bank transaction online for that Visa interview tomorrow. Shit. Should I bring bro and walk far far to west coast park, the nearest 24 hours Mac. Mum lit all candles she can find for me.
I am now surviving on the laptop's battery and tapping on the wireless internet. Haha, blogging now ya. Finished my parts and sent to my friends.
I was doing the report with all the candles and in this blackout situation. Guess what? I was doing and typing and thinking and whatever... Something on my left moved. I ignored. Bro was in the toilet, niu niu was in her room, sis still in school paiing for her project. What was that. I ignored and it moved again. I turned left...
Guess What? I saw ..... I saw...... a CAT. Damn suay can. A black cat, with half of its body through my gate. Shit. Old people always say dont let ant cat comeinto the house, it is super suay de. It is half way into my house. Shit. I didnt close my door because i was using the light source from the corridoor. I stood up wanting to chase the cat out. In the end, the cat came in entirely..... sian 1/2. Full body in liao. Because the cat cant or dont know how to reverse, so came in entirely and turn out of the house. I slamed the door close. Too late. Told mum and bro. So eerie.... What the.
Didnt blog for so many days because I am so damn busy. But today i must blog.
This is the suspected cat. Because I took this 2 pictures sometimes ago. The cat is resting outside my unit. Stunned. 7th storey...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home