HMNDiary

Monday, March 31, 2008

Catnap

Laugh out loud. All I want to blog about in this entry is about the short nap that i took at ah ma's house.

Okay. What the hell am I am doing now? It is 4.44am in the morning can? I am just done with the assigned promotional marketing report. Finally. Hooray.... I have been experiencing several sleepless nights and hopefully this will be the last.

Back on track. On 29th Mar 2008, saturday (oh, Happy 23rd Birthday sister), I did the project all the way until 4.30 am, 30th Mar 2008, sunday. I was suppose to pai san at Bishan but I could not pull myself up. I finally woke up at 10.30 am. Rushing for my promo report, to be handed in by saturday night. I did the reprot until I am totally brain dead at 2pm.

I ate lunch bought home by niu niu, sis and bro. I started to get ready to go over to ah ma's place to take my GV uniform before walking to work form TMJG. As predicted, I reached at 5pm. Then I will need to leave at 5.30pm.

I was lying, resting on the bed while seeing the television and hearing my uncle talks. It was 5.15pm. And within the next minute I replied nini's sms at 5.15pm, I have fallened sound asleep. I woke up at 5.25pm and was astonished by my own achievement. I told ah ma about me sleeping when uncle was talking. Ah ma was saying, "Ya lor, you uncle said you have fallen asleep suddenly".

It was rather funny at that short period of time as I could easily fall asleep and ignored the surroundings. It was just a short 10 mins but I felt much awake. I messaged nini once I woke up at 5.25 about this short 10 mins incident.

Call me the "Sleeping Queen".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home