HMNDiary

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Marchie

March is here. Oh no. There are a number of marchie babies i know off. I am dead meat now.

I have $600 in my bank for the whole of March before I am able to get my pay on the 27th Mar, a thursday. I am no longer young, above 21 years old, there need to be a minimum sum of $500 in my bank. Shit. $600-$500=$100.

I only have $100 to spend for this month. Today is only the 6th day of the 31 days. My phone bills is $58, i talked too much for last month. $40 to survive? My bus fare and cashcard how? Eat grass liao.

I had a test just now from 8pm to 9pm. 50 MCQs, damn difficult and i could not finish. MCQs sounded easy but that was not the case. It is machiam history repeats itself. Remember last semesmter? I scored 5/25 for my finance module? I scared the shit out of myself.

And today I kind of allow this to happen again. I only have lesson from 10am to 2pm. Once i reached home, sleep all the way till 6pm after lunch. Wahahaha. 4 hours wasted once again. All i can do now is to pray. And oh the similar thing is that this is another finance module. SHIT!!! Managerial Accounting.

What a day.

I will be shopping with bk on sunday to buy presents.

Namelist:

1) 3rd Uncle (12th)
2) Ah Bee (21th)
3) Jen (26th)
4) Sis (29th)
5) Lk (29th)

And many others... Such as Sau Yan, Benny, Sheng Yang, Calvin, Yong Cheng, Yi Mon, and many others lah. But hehe... Those not in the namelist can act act fake fake a bit. Wahahaahahha...

5 on my dean's list. Aiyo, Da Chu Xiu liao. Almost all have to buy expensive stuff le cause very close uncle, sister, cousin, friends. They are not the kind of better than average. Aiyo. Another Headache months will be end og June and early July. Hahahaa. By that time i will be in USA le. Can qian presents. Hahaha.

Even better shop in USA for pressies. Shiok for me and for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home