HMNDiary

Monday, April 21, 2008

21st April 2008, Last Day in GVJP & Happy 21st Birthday to Ryan!!!

Finally today is my last day of work at GVJP. I MAY be back after my USA trip from 11th May to 16th Aug 2008. Suppose to be yesterday the last, but Changde said short of staff. So I have to work one more day.

Tonight closing with WeiLun and Wanyi, got Hansheng too as pre. Kinda fun my last day. But why don't I have my farewell celebration??? Hmmm... I bought Merci Chocolate for them as WeiLun wanted chocolate. Hahaha... Who knows Simon asked Wanyi to bring the Kit Kat to JP too. Thus we got 2 kinds of Chocolate from me and from Simon.

Nini having dinner with Da sis. Da sis like not very good mood, nini the same too. She is too stress for her exam le. Poor thing, i should really work hard too.

Yesterday I went Watsons with boonboon after the family day, Nim's Island. Quite nice show. I spent $120 on the necessities. OMG. Damn expensive can. And I left it at ah ma house as the laggauge bag is there.

I ate breakfast at ah ma's and sleep again. Oh my goodness. I am real PIG. Studied awhile and prepared to go work.

Happy 21st Birthday great grandson, Ryan")

After I boarded bus 30, weilong called for supper but I already near Tang Dynasty. SO too bad, we may meet so what after 7th May and before 11th May")

Tml meeting zai zai and boon to NUS to visit Chilun") 1pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home