HMNDiary

Friday, April 04, 2008

Emotional 38 sleepless hours

I did not sleep since thursday 1030am until now. I am kind of emotional. I was rushing out report throughout the morning but nothing much seems to have completed. Am I that low efficient?

Bathed and left for ah ma's house early at 730am as, remember?, it is Qing Ming Jie. I alighted at the DBS Outlet at Taman Jurong before going to ah ma's house because mum has passed me $2000 cash to me for the USA air tickets. 2 thin sheets of $1000 each. OMG. I will kill myself for losing that $2000. I queued at the cash deposit machine. Official operating hours will start only at 830am. That machine does not accept $1000 note. WTH... There is a number of prople behind me, saw me putting that large sum in but failed. WILL I BE ROBBED? What should I do?

It is 10 more minutes to 830am. I called uncle and told him about it. He passed me his ATM card and I brought the $2000 to ah ma's place with caution. Uncle said he will sponsor me the air ticket and wanted me to return the $2000 to mum. NO WAY I am going to bring the money back. KILL ME.

Ah ma will help me bring home another day.

After the clearing of tomb at Bishan, Pek San Teng, next to RI, 4th uncle drove me to Novena Square as I am meeting Jen at 1030 at Novena MRT to pay the air tickets money. Finally it is my turn to wait for her. We eat as we move shift slowly to the Speedwing and saw 3 transvers in front of us. Not the beautify kind.

We decided to skip the first week of the new semester to travel around USA.

FINALLY:

Flying - 11th May 2008
Back - 16th Aug 2008
(After my bday)


It is almost 12 noon when we have finally decided on the dates. My meeting is at 12 noon. DEAD. Today I felt exceptionally emotional and felt totally useless. Because I think I did not do much for the promotional marketing project.

I AM REALLY SORRY TEAMMATES. SORRY.

I am super demoralized and shed a few drop of tears of disappointment with myself. Am I that useless in a project group? Thankfully, my teammates are all very nice and consoled me although I am actually bringing them additional trouble on top of the workload.

I am suppose to meet zai zai at 5pm, but only left NUS at 5pm. Thus poor Zai zai has to wait for more than 1 hour. Anyway he had a interview at 3pm at orchard. Poor thing. I am so sorry to you too. I felt such a failure.

Steven came, we went far east and kind of lethargic. After choosing for so long, bought white and pink tie for steven. Zai zai bought slippers. We had our dinner at Lucky plaza. Steven continue shopping, me and zai going home. I am just to tired to walk. On our way to the underpass, I saw didi, and i made quite a loud scene. Didi, wanyee, jq, jk, simon shhopping for Stan's present birthday present. His birthday is on the 10th April, same as Jay and Cousine Niu niu.

Both of us continue to travel back home. Luckily, uncle do not need me to return his ATM card tonight and I told mum that I am not going for ah gong's Qing Ming.

Now here at home at 10 pm, try to do a bit of the promo final editing. Did minor editing, better than nothing, blogging and thik that i should blog about sleepless body really suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home