HMNDiary

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Deer's Attack

This morning went MSN at 9am. Orientation starts at 10am. Singapore is 12 midnight. Sister came online chat with me. She woke fatty niu niu up and we started a on-way web cam conversation. Luckily it is sunday morning, niu niu not that sleepy.

Heng they can not see me through web cam, if not they see me cry like siao. Miss you guys, love you my stupid and lame family.

Oh think yesterday I called back home and ah ma there using the international phone cards. Talked for a few minutes. Now then I realized how expensive it is for the Bangladeshis to call home. Poor thing, worst if the connection sucks. The ringing is also counted as a fee. Thus best is to pick up the phone immediately.

After dinner, Cyndi, Jen and me is walking back to our hall. Jen saw a big deer, and the deer is blocking our most fang bian way back to hall. We tried walking near the deer, hoping to pass it. Deer saw us, came towards our direction. I stood right in front, didn't know what to do. Shit! I am going to be knocked by a deer. It came so close to me. I wanted to run but Cyndi says don't run. Deer will run after us like a dog.

It came super close, I am prepared for it to lick me, but very worried that deer will attack me too. Thanks to Cyndi, telling me to move backwards slowly then the deer stopped moving towards me. Heng ar.

Maybe I stood too close to the deer, intruding the deer's territory. Deer's approach may just signal that it wants me to back off.

Stun. Relief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home