HMNDiary

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Happy Mother's Day in Advance

Slept at 825pm last night after work at gv as box opening. Queued 1 hour in bank to change to a new bank book, change my thumbprint to signature and apply for the NUS Debit card. I was hoping that the bank can send me the card within 1 week, before I fly to USA. So that i can use the card if there is any emergency.

After woken up at ah ma's house, I have been eating since then all the way until I left at 1pm. I had sandwich, otah, cadbury chocolate, durian, soon kuay, meiji coffee flavored milk, black coffee, chewing gum and erm ya i think that is all between 9am to 1pm. Wow. Impressive.




Everything in the morning.

Took 98 to IMM again. (was at IMM with nini and dada on 2th May, nini's last paper) I suggested IMM because nearest and I find it the most happening shopping centre to go to in the west.

There is Giant selling cheapo stuff that I might need to bring over to USA. A hugging pillow. Found it from the baby sector, a baby pillow for me to bring over. Haha, and zhui da shou hou is 2 big lagguage bag for only $29.90. Shiok sia. Called ah ma about the "Good news", I always call my ah ma.")


Oh I have not tried telling my ah ma I love her. Maybe I should try one day. And Jen, you should too, to your mum at least. And everyone else. Ever notice that we never say "I love you" to your family members? A bit hard to say la, I know, I kind of overcome it. I don't want regrets and there is no harm right? So just do it. Aiya, at least spend time talking to family members, i meant real talking.

We went Swensen for our dinner after shopping. Had baked rice, topless five and ice cream cake. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY IN ADVANCE.

Back home by the free shuttle bus")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home