Jealousy in Friendship
Hey. It is good to socialize, to be friendly and to make new friends.
But I think effort need to be made to maintain the old ones too. There may be a stage where friends became too close but still possible to preserve the friendship without much contact.
Maybe that is because we have one another in our hearts. The perception of the friend still stay with you and we assume that the friend will always be that way, hopefully. As time passes, the friend may have changed, but we do have the specific impression of how the friend should be.
If it is just a minor change, we can accept and be friends forever.
If it is a major change, friends will be drifted further apart. What we have left is the memorable memories we had previously. We will lose contact forever.
Anyway, what I wanted to say is that many of us may have forgotten that there is always something called jealousy among friendship.
I know that it is good to socialize, be friendly, but I am just a human, with flaws. I always see what I see, I may be influenced. I tried to take it easy but, hmm can’t leh. At least show that I am still the one you would like to look for when you have something to share. Be it a good piece of new or a bad one. I may not be the first person in your mind always. But there bound to be once, right?
Jealousy…


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home