LSM 1301 General Biology Down
Hooray, one paper down. For this semester, I have 2 non-examinable and 3 examinable modules. It is really a relaxing semester and I have lesser readings. Furthermore, biology and asia pac(tml) is open-book exam. Am I not fortunate?
Bio bio bio is over. Yeah, 1 more to go, 7th May 08, Asia Pac, 5pm to 7pm. What a timing!!! It is dinner time, when I can feel the hunger most. And 715pm will be traffic jam. Normally, I am not affected by the jam from school back home, I live super near, I walk home. But tomorrow, I think I will be going to outram park with sister.
As I felt damn not stressed, I rewatched 'A walk to Remember'. Half way through the movie then I realised that I have seen it long time ago.

I thought Shane West, the male cast, was Shane, from WESTLIFE. Wahaha!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home