Snow again
I have been working the morning shift since Tuesday. Their monring shift is 5.30am . I got to wake up at 3.45am. How can this pig do it? Stun.
Tomorrow for me here is saturday. My requested off day. Jen, me and the 5 nice NTU people are going to Flagstaff to shop. Flagstaff is the nearest town we can go to. Journey from Gand Canyon to Flagstaff takes about 2 hours drive.
Finally I can get out of the national park after 1 whole week here.
Oh, early in the morning, I have to walk to the bus stop to gp to my work place. IT IS FREEZING in the morning. OMG. Super duper cold. Crazy!
Today is the thrid day I see snow in my whole life. First was when I just reached USA. Second was yesterday. Third today.
I like working at my work place. It is similar to the GV work, frontline server. Siap siap shui. Peanut. People here super nice, friendly. Cant avoid slackers. I think there is slackers everywhere. Me as usual, after the 4 years training in GV, always putting on a smiley face when serving. Zhi ye bing.
Just worried cant earn back money. That is the worst for me.
Jen work as a dining room server. Very tough job, maybe like banquet, or even worst. Need take orders, serve, meet people's needs, cashiering. Tough bah. Many things to do. But her tips for the 4 days totaled USD$200 plus.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home