HMNDiary

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Almost Died

I think I am really allergy to MILK. I love MILK.

Everytime I bought milk from employees' cafe. The very next hour, I will have stomaches. For the first time, I didn't realize it is the milk. I tried drinking milk the second time and confirmed that it is the root cause.

Last night, I wanted to da bian. So went to buy milk again. I had milk at around 7 pm. Slept at 12am. At 1am plus, the pain in my stomach was so serious to cause me wake up from the pain. I feel like dying at 1 plus. I have never experience that level of pain before. Worst than menstruation.

I could not even walk properly to the toilet. I cant really move. But I needed the toilet so badly. In the end, no da bian, keep farting and feel like vomiting. I cant sit straight cant move. Every little move is a torture. I really thought I am going to die in USA.

I feel like fainting, wanted to call Manager for MC, but dont even have the energy to call. I almost wanted to call for an ambulance. Went toilet twice within that hour.

Boiled water, drank hot water, hoping that I will feel more comfortable. Ate iron pill.

Finally, lay flat on the bed at 240am. Managed to nap awhile, and by 345am, time to get up for work, I am ok.

I will never drink e-cafe milk again. Char yi dian can meet si shen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home