HMNDiary

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Jul to Oct 2008

I have been rather busy for the passed few months.

Back in Singapore on 23rd July and started working in GV almost immediately. I was suppose to rest and hide myself until school reopens in August. However, after meeting up with bk, sn and lk. They wanted to go Taiwan in end of sep or early oct. Hmm... I wanted to go too. Thus I requested to work , not in JP but in Bishan. Am I crazy or what. Bishan is that damn far from my house lah. I just didnt want to go back to JP, rather bo liao.

Besides GVBS, I interviewed for another job as a cashier in a restaurant, introduced and previously worked by my sis. It is along Pasir Panjang. Near my house and higher pay. Relaxing, up to an extend that I feel bored easily. Too easy money for me. BORING.

I worked 2 places to save up within the 1 month plus for the taiwan trip in Sep. I am packed almost everyday with work. Stupid bishan, I meant the place, is so far. I need to leave my house 1.5 hours earlier than work time.

August is coping with works and studies, after all, it has been 4 months since I stepped into school again. This is my last year and 2nd last sem. I am taking 5 core biz modules. So xiong sia. Busy busy busy, there is always time to nua, not to study thou it is time to study.

September, Taiwan.

October, I got transferred to GV Vivo city. I will be permanently there. I dont think I will be shifting to any other place too. I am left with 1.5 more sems before graduation. 6 more months. Will past in a blink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home