HMNDiary

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Taiwan Trip 2008 18 - 24th Sep

Yuan Zhu Ming Dancing

Miniature House

So majestic la

Cant bear to leave for hectics

Kawaii tw airport

Taipei 101, not beijing 101

In cable car

Dont dare sit

Way to Movieeee...

Damn cheap cigarettes

Beautiful Yu Ren Ma Tou

Lovers' Bridge


Journey to Yu Ren









To Hot Spring

Front View

Top View

Breakfast Time

Personal Autograph(1)

Personal Autograph(2)

Personal Autograph(3)

Personal Autograph(4)






Yummy Zhong He Bin

Famous "Ding Tai Feng"


2 storey KFC

Shilin Nite Mkt


Bing Lang Xi Shi

Mee Sua
Stand while u eat

Changi Butterfly Garden

Hey hey. Let me upload some pictures from the Taiwan Trip.

Last year boon, Lk and me went Hong Kong 2007. This year went USA 2008 with Jen and Taiwan 2008 with boon, lk and me again and with nini.

Hmm, where should the next destination be for next year? I am quite dying to visit Bangkok. My main motive is to shop to my pants drop. Ha life is short and I am 23rd next year. Sha la. Siao. Anyway, thou I am old, I am young. Whatever I am saying.

I wanted to go Malaysia, Bintan, Batam and backpacking with nini too. Hopefully my wish will come true by next semester's mid term break.

I personally felt that Taiwan is more fun than Hong Kong. It may be because tw is much bigger than Spore physically and HK is really similar to spore. The streets in tw are like Bugis Street. Items are rather cheap, better quality, and much wider variety. That is what I call shopping, mai dong xi, chi dong xi, mai dong xi, chi dong xi lor. Pls everywhere else, buckup.!!!

For the first few days, nini especially commented that I was anti-social, want things my ways. Hmm, I agree to a certain extend. Maybe I am slightly anti-social, but actually I realised that I am more talkative in smaller groups than with more people. You noticed? I think silence between 2 people is awkward, unless I am really tired or I think it is okay to be quiet with that someone, if not I will try to talk and talk non-stop, maybe to liven up the atmosphere . However, in a bigger group, I feel that I can let someone else take the role if there that someone who wants to talk. Thus it is time for me to keep quiet, unless I really have something I must comment on haha... My problem lah, I am lazy.

Okay, sometimes I want things my ways, but sometimes is that no one wants to make any decision. So the usual me, can't stand "anything" response, I will make the decision. Unless I am lazy again.

Hehe, anyway it is fun.

Oh I have forgotten to take the photos of our room. The room was reasonably nice and acceptable to me, after some hmmmmmm with the Royal Castle Hotel Staff. Continue the tw story next time. When I got all the pictures from lk bk ni.

I love idol loves me. Haha. Idolized k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home