TB Family Day
This morning I woke up at 7am for TB family day at 9am. I left home at 8am, boarded 175 at 812am. While I was on the bus, a group of Filipino keep looking at me. Until a certain bus stop, one guy turned back and ask me in Filipino language.
I ASSUMED, " Are you a Filipino?"
I answered: "What?!!!"
Basically because I was listening to FM radio. I could not hear him and was rather "WHAT!!!", that kind of feeling. *You should know if you were me. Haha. By the way, 175 goes to orchard.
Whatever... Whatever... But actually I was quite concerned. Haha. This is not the first time. There was once I was in orchard MRT with mum and sister, a Filipino came to me and you know.
Okay. I look like a Filipino, Thai, Burmese, or Malay. Haha. Hey hey, I am sunshine bronze leh. Haha.
Anyway, as I have mentioned, I was suppose to go TB, but 175 goes to Great World City then Orchard. 175 is nothing near TB lo. I realized I took the wrong "direct" bus only when I reached Orchard. I alighted and took MRT back to TB. I reached at 915am.
Ni took the same train too. Chey! We thought she will reach earlier than me.
Buffet was after the movie, Igor. I personally think Igor is a nice and worth-the-money show. We were so hungry and went ahead with the newly introduced KFC breakfast. I like the wrap, ni do not like.
Not a very good day for ni. Ha, she slept in both the movies, Igor and Body of lies (after lunch). I slept in BOL too. Haha. It is a bit draggy at the beginning and because someone is sleeping beside me.
We had HK cafe's bread and Wang Jiao's bread for lunch and dinner. Coffees for breakfast, tea time and dinner. What a caffeine day, coffee-addicts.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home