HMNDiary

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bowling night 070209

We are supposed to go Double O. Me and boon boon the first time. But before that, we had dinner at Ikea redhill. Because we heard that there is lo hei at $8 per person or something de.

In the end, there is no lo hei and we have decided to have other plans instead of clubbling.

Good and bad. I thought I can finally try my first ever clubbling experience. We went for a sport instead, BOWLING. Hahahahha!!! Healthy!!!

Wanted to squeeze 5 people into the cab. But the uncle said no!!! Ok lo split. Once in the cab. 3 of us told uncle Mt Faber Safra.

Uncle: Where got near?

Me: Not near meh?

Uncle: **** Silence****

Me(Hmm, why didnt he reply?): Not near meh?

Uncle: Thought you will say ABC market.

Ok, ABC market is 1 long, (not short), bus stop away from Ikea. Why should we take cab if it is that near. Anyway, both the cabs' fares are $4.20. Not near meh?

By the way, I was thinking why didnt the uncle answer my question when I asked not near meh? It was really meant to be a question from me. I didnt realized that it can also be a sacastic rebut. Ha oopsy...

We are kind of man re. We had super many chances to strike for an ang pow in the second game. We talked loudly and we are indeed loud. Fun and funny sia.

I am the loser for both the games. The more people plays, the better they are. For me, the worst.

Pictures provided by py")


In Ikea...




Bowling...


Boon boon won the 2nd game.

Cheryl lost by a point...


Game 1


Game 2








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home