HMNDiary

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Blunder...

Misunderstanding I would say.

People, when anyone keyed "bk" through msn or sms. What will you think it meant?

She sms, msn me: Your idol msged me for her bk.

I replied: for her return you mean?

Then without waiting, I continue flooding her screen with: Arrrggghhh????? yyyyyyyyy?????? and etc.


Seriously, I thought what bk meant. Usually I use bk for boon boon. So, I immediately eliminate bk=boon boon. Next I thought bk=back. Because I am aware that she just went tw. She is back or not, I do not really know. That is the most recent thing I can relate her to. Tw. Recency effect. Thus obviously, I thought is back.

Thus my reaction was that big what. Why should she msg you for her return. Now picture... The situation is "FOR HER RETURN". That's is why I ask so many why.

This case is that I didnt not think that much. If I think a bit more, I will then realize that bk=book. If I know bk=book, why should I have that big reaction?

Okay so for you to think that I reacted too big is fine. Because you thought I thought bk=book. I will admit that if I thought bk=book. Then I am really crazy le. There is no need for all the why why why to get back her book.

I really Thought "FOR HER RETURN". My big reaction is I do not understand why she msg you for her return. I think big reaction here is appropriate.

It is not true that I always have big reaction whenever you talked about her. Come to think of it. Don't you think you are the one who reacted too big? I tried to explain my bk=back. And you said, since it make no sense to be bk=boon boon, hence it make no sense to be bk=back, for her to msg you for her return. Ya , it make no sense to you, and no sense to me too. So I ask why why why. Just like you think why should she. How I know, she just went tw and I really thought is "back".

After I explained myself, you still think my reaction is big. After me explaining, it should be your reaction big le. Because I think that is how I should, and you have reacted for "why should she msg for her return". You could not calm down and think from my side. Maybe you need more time to calm down before thinking through again.

Partly I know it is my fault, your hp screen is small. I didnt wait for you to read the "for return you mean?" I continued typing, that leads to you skipped that line.

I just want to make things clear. All along I thought bk=back. That's why it is reasonable to have that big reaction. You said it make no sense that why she should msg you regarding her bk. That is why I ask why why why.

Until I called you. Then you said why did I react that big her her to ask for her book. I finally come to realize bk=book.

I called because you called me "freak" to react that big, When I really think I did not react that big for what's in my mind at that time. I wanted to clarify myself regarding my reaction.

Just want you to know this.

Yup sorry that I bombarded your hp when you are in lesson. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home