HMNDiary

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Sleeping Time

I am finally going to sleep now.

Heeheee, only to blame myself for pushing my work to this last minutes. Heee heeee, I like doing things I like=)

From Ah ma place, went home to put on make-up before work at 11am. So I woke up at around 8am. Sleeping mode.

I left home at 1005. Scare the shit out of myself. Almost late la. But heng today saturday, so smooth and fast journey.

Work until 6pm. Work is manageable. Almost full house but got just nice a number of staff to handle.

Suppose to meet ni at West Coast Mac, but after much considerations, Hahaa. Fountain of Wealth again. Like no body at NATAS fair leh. Or maybe too late liao, all close shop went home.

Cause me always budget budget. So we found out that Carl's Jr being taken over by NYNY. We were like, erm, what should we eat? Then I say go in lo. Ha, ni so stun la.

We had Onion rings as appetisor, Carl's still the best, BBQ Rib, ni say Cartel better (cheaper version), and apple crepe. Just nice. We shared all three. One serving for all three. Eat lesser of each but there is variety. Super Shiok la. Woohoo!!!

Hahaaa. we had Bakarzin's macarons before our food is served. 1 for $1. Somemore buy 5 get 1 free. We bought $10 each. Ha. siao. but nice leh, so interesting. Cos I always tot is crispy de. I didnt noe is chewy de.

Shopping again")

Go toa payoh fr cityhall mrt, instead of doby ghaut, haaa, thnx ar... den bring niu niu back home. Took cab.

Anyway, merlion ganna hit by lightning.

11pm park online to do project until now. Sian!!! Haven finish. Dun care now. Slping time. Ltr goin family day @ Jp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home