Exams are over. End of School Life!!!
Un-officially graduated from NUS. I think i should be able to pass my modules with at least a 'D'. My results will only be out on the 21st May 2009.
I have been mass sending resumes, went for 2 interviews. One failed on the spot, but the interviewer is damn charismatic. Sorry that I wasted her time. Recruit Express offered me to work as part of them, but I didnt want to. I want to start of with maybe, in the finance or environmental sector, the Government sector and lastly marketing sector. So, i am still waiting and trying.
It has been so hot and humid these few days. I have 4 days off, fri, sat, sun and wed. So sian, no where to go. No people accompany me loiter. Mum didn't want to shop too. Doing nothing on a saturday night. Sian.
Heng, lk did a personality test with me through the phone. My night was not just stuck to the computer in which i do not know what to do online. Checked all the mails... Checked facebook... Farmed... Youtube... I am not that into it... News' website... Erm... Whatelse to do online??? I am lost.
Hehe, I am Resolver!!! The explainations seem to be almost true. Wow.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home