Long Day, Haircut, kboxing, shopping!!!
Friday I was supposed to work day and have dinner at Pops's there right? But they planned me to work night shift. Full-shift EOS some more.
Originally is 2000 to 0300, then they changed to 1900 to 0300. Once I saw the roster, I emailed them, saying that I already requested to change to a day shift.
Anyway, I just told a FT staff, who is helping to plan the roster, he said ok and edited the planned copy. Another, oh, both senior, FT staff was there while he was planning. They are my alibis.
Latest roster is out. I have to work 1830 to 0300. What the. Maybe they didn't see my email or my mangers are just too forgetful. Whatever.
Then I brought mum to Toa Payoh in the afternoon, cause I sleep until almost afternoon. Went work from Popo's place.
Slept at 4am, woke at 1015. Called bk immediately, cause I was supposed to meet her JP 11am cut hair. In the end 1135.
Cut our hair. Took pictures and off both of us went. She looked for her parents. I rushed off to Lucky Chinatown for my kboxing session with my vv people.
Jet stun us lo. His singing is damn damn good de la. At first we thought it will be more you xiu, girlie style, but hey no lo. Power!!!
I can sing a bit but after a few songs, I really sounded like shit. Voice almost gone. Can't talk liao. Need to recover.
Sing until 1900. Then kbox now is like party world, have auto shut down system. No wonder they never come in and say "last song ar".
I met st in Cine, HMV, went taka eat. Then Paragon. I was so tired le. And sleepy too. I asked hime out because I wanted to buy things from explanade initially. In the end I changed my mind and we went Orchard instead.
He spent so much on Transformers "Gong Zai". His hobby.
Yeah!!! Tomorrow going Ubin. Tired liao. Cao. Sleepy...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home