Bel's place for steamboat
Yesterday lunch with bel n ni @ aston fountain of wealth
Hannah Montanah @ MA
Giant shopping with lk n bk too @ IMM
Steamboat and TV @ bel's place (Super Duper full n nice)
took cab back to ah ma's wif bk n lk (Knocked out at 2330)
Today. nua, eat, on, off until 1130 then totally awake.
Meet bk 1415 lakeside mrt
Go Illuma look see look see
Very big but empty. Found some interesting things wanted to buy.
Bought only a cute game for ni, I almost always suddenly buy stuff for her.
Can la the game can use brain, occupy the brain and relax and also the thing is so sweet n cute. See liao I will happy de lo. I like it a lot myself.
Went work, bar, got sent home earlier instead of eos cos too many staff.
Bought Rice Pizza fr bugis for dinner. Ok ok only.
Found out that I will only be working 3 days next week.
I put 4 days. Sian I am so broke lo. Need money.
Anyway tml I will be going kbox in Safra Jurong. Thanks to gor gor, I will be taking his Safra card from him tml to go sing at $10 net.
$10 gone, den thur i will be goin Mc again cos the charcoal glass seems cool. $20 gone. den Fri will be meeting polymate for dinner, $35 gone. Then IT fair, i wont spent there. Den sat going to Jurong bird park with Ger=), long time no osee u le. $45 gone, thou tix is free. Den sat night going cathay watch Dance Subaru, $55 gone. Den sun may or not go anywhr.
Oh my goodness, jus 1 weekend, $55 gone. ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! How am I goin to survive? I need a job desperately.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home