Dance Subaru
Went Novena Square meet ni after JBP. So sleepy by that time le. And I do not know what e 71 is lo. Ha. I don't keep track with handphones model until I am planning to buy one. There are so many out there la.
Reached there around 510pm. Then used the toilet to touch-up myself cause after JBP too lok kok le.
Ni came bought Yami yogurt, heng bought medium size. I had my yan yan chocolate. I totally forgot I brought yan yan and pocky to bird park. Cause Ger and I got too much things to eat le.
After awhile lk came along=). We walked Adidas outlet and almost all the sport outlets in Velocity cause ni wants to buy sport shoes. Then lk shun bian look for a handbag. There are hunks playing water polo outside lo. Lame. Waaaa so sporty velocity.
Boon got stuck in vv. So we had dinner in Novena, since orchard like nothing to eat too. MOS burger.
Met boon boon in Wisma, shop a bit for sport shoes, laptop bag, books and etc.
Went Cathay for Dance, Subaru. Ticket collection is simple, just need the card and nothing else, but hte queue has to be more structured.
Why is the food counter staff smirking, hello.
Oh the couple seats almost the same size la, just that the handle can be lifted up only. Chey.

Quite nice. ok ok.
Boon had her teriyaki thingy for dinner


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home