HMNDiary

Monday, June 15, 2009

A day in Vivo + Ghost of Girl Friend 's past

Yesterday met ni at Vivo supposed to be 2pm then postponed to 230 cause someone watching Mobtv at home. Haha. Anyway I dragging also, heng postponed, if not I will be late too lo. i reached Harbor Front Terminal at only 215.

It is Sunday, so I shun bian go to gv first to write my request and to drop my uniform. I was thinking today I will be going for a interview, do not want to bring that many stuff. Thus yesterday throw it in my locker first.

At 230 I walked to control station to start waiting. I bought Straits Times at haha 233pm, according to my watch. Assume ni will be late, at least I can read something.

Late for 15 mins wor, but I saw a happy girl walking over. Not moody and sad anymore. Good! I happy too. We planned to go Sentosa stroll and come back by 630pm for Ghost of GF past. Since it is almost 3pm and she has to buy shoes and etc and both of us haven eat lunch except 2 slices of bread, no time for Sentosa le.

We went CK Tang first to buy the kind of shoes I have wanted to buy since that time. Anyway I bought mine on that day to PC Show. My is white. Ni's brown. Nice and noob and cute. Ni took the black one first because someone is too clever to not realize that she can wear dark brown to work too. We, or i changed it after our Kim Gary lunch. Haha. I saw Jay wore something similar once. Cool cool de.


Then we anyhow anyhow walk in Vivo, to Adidas, see running shoes, slippers. Blue is now here. No more purple, hooray.... Hahaa. I just do not want see so many wearing the same color that I like. Lame me. Whatever.

We are both weak liao so to Kim Gary, for supreme curry and drinks and bake potato. Super full. Then back to Tang for exchange.

Zara, ni bought a smart casual shirt for both work and play. She like one blue jeans-similar shirt. It is very comfortable but super expensive, $89. Thus no no no, especially me. Ni tried on many shirt cause I asked her to. This is window shop what. We do not have to buy but we got the rights to try. Then I am like a ah sem carrying all the stuff, haha. Nevermind, happy can le.=)

Li Kheng called, she wanted to go Taka after work I think. Then ni ask her down come vivo find us for movie. Hehe. We did not ask her the day before because ni bought the tickets next to hs. No more seats for 1 tickets. Then I said GF past is very popular, they may sell the hs away. So somehow e did not ask on sat. Haha.

Past 5 pm, so we quickly go gv get one more tickets first.Doned. PageOne to read some horoscope books.

Forever 21... the queue to try on is long. So ni tried the black, bohemian style shirt outside. Nice. And she got that too. Hmm spend quite a lot le ar. Oh my CK Tang voucher finally got used. I also don't know what to buy in Tang. I let ni tried the checked shirt, looks ok. But just that don't know she will wear that kind of shirt out leh. But really cute if dare to wear out. Like me, do not care, just wear however lok kok or any style I like anyday.

Lk is here. At levi's signature. She looks tired. Maybe because after work or long dayssss everyday. Lk came from Harbor front Center Fila cause she is eyeing on one Fila bag. She brought bread. We passed some watches stores and bags stored and to GV for movie.

Erm the coffee and Frappe is expensive for that quality. Then we realized small Sebas is in that movie too. Ha.
Ghost of Girlfriend's Past was rather disappointing. Jennifer's part is a bit way too little and story, ha, lame. Ok la to smile smile and laugh a bit.


2030 we head to all the sport shops to see the bag. Hehe In the end Lk bought the Nike bag $109, and bought one Gold, very nice bag for ni as birthday present, $89. We are discussing whether to buy the bags or not then saw Jeffrey and Malcolm. Ha. The Gold bag is nice, and Lk's Nike black bag is nice too. I personally prefer the Nike than the Fila one. Good buy la thou expensive.

We nua in Adidas haha, talk talk and deciding whether to buy slippers or sanders. Ni spent a lot le, so no no. Lk wanted a black one, universal color, so no again. We sit until the shop close. Haha.

Then we went McDonald and talk and nua again.
Happy, hope that everything is like this again. Talk and laugh and share everything and thoughts. Comforting and secured. Thanks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home