Durian Trip home
Wow this afternoon after coming back from hospital, oh by the way, I saw Hui Min from NUS, not CT, there too. Took mum to Vivo to check out my roster and eat Kopitiam since I have the gold card. Wahaha.
I was quite hungry by then le. I had mian fen guo, mum fried rice. She ayy aayy want to drink coffee. Buay tahan. After lunch, as we walk passed the push cart, I saw hand-made cookies for $1. Bought 1 and finished it immediately in Giant. Crazy. Super duper full.
Mum almost wanted to buy 6 packs of toilet row home la. I stopped her, 3 packs are enough. Hello we are in vivo leh, not clementi.
Reached home at around 3pm. I knocked out immediately on bed until 6 plus la. Sleep too much le, until headache. Wahaha, I dreamt of invited to go to some CC or RC event in hougang la. Erm.
Super full the whole day, then eat 2 slices of bread, potato chips and long-bean eggs. Played with the computer, as usual do not know what to do with it. Then still went out have dinner with mum and sis.
On the way back, wahaha, we, or they bought durian. 3 for $10. Haven eat, the colour seems nice to me. Aye we are at ave 2, have to take bus back home. Oopsy. DURIAN!!! Mum aayy ayy dash into the bus, as if no one can smell the durian. I laughed the shit out of myself la. I laugh throughout the bus journey.
Who ask them mouth itchy want to eat durian, no choice. We are suppose to alight at a later bus stop, but we decided to alight just after 2 stops and walk home. The smell is too strong and I laugh until tears keep rolling out at the back of the bus. Just by looking at their expressions make me laugh. A lady in front covered her nose. I am really sorry. Sis saw me laugh but Arrmm arrmm, pretending. Buay tahan. Funny face.
Hungry Pigs!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home