McDonald Day and IMM
Yes, it is another McDonald day. Sian. Sis wanted to have Mc breakfast in Science Center because she will be going to Jurong East Library do her work. I do not like Mc especially breakfast. So I was planning to have the $2.50 meal. Only came to realize that $2.50 meal is only valid on weekdays.
What the. The banner is so big outside of Mc, can't they turn it to another side of the banner? And also I noticed Science Center Mc opens at 1130 on weekdays. Where got the chance of selling the weekday promo $2.50 breakfast meal?
After breakfast, sis went library and mum and I went IMM. I was looking for my leather shoes. Saw 1 pair and it is man's size 38, a bit big, loose but seems ok ok. In the end, I bought the female shoes after discount is $35. Haha may carry on looking for the ideal pair.
In Giant saw Alvin from Grand Canyon, hi, bye.
While mum was waiting to pay, I loitered around the chips and chocolate area. Saw suan, she is waiting for her results, will be out in august. She said most prob she may fail and need another year to graduate.
She just off work from Cartel. But it is only 1230. Hers was only a 4 hour shift and started at 7 plus. That is early. kind of pychoing her to join GV. Wahaha. Since she may need to take only 1 or 2 more modules next year, touch wood. Then she can work as CE too ma. Flexible.
After shopping want to go home but rained heavily. We got stucked in kopitiam, to drink teh, red bean ice and popiah. Super full, it is only 2 hours from the Mc breakfast. I did not bring kopitiam card because before I left home, I thought I would never go IMM kopitiam. SO lame la, there are so many other places to eat. Who knows. Sigh.
Reached home and got knocked out for 3 hours. Then went jogging. Today only 7 rounds but took me 20 mins. Wahaha.
Last jog 5 rounds was tuesday I think. Then mensus on thurday, so drag until now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home