McDonald Purple Glass, Yes I bought it!
I met ah ma at JP's McDonald at 12noon just now, 4th Jun 2009.
I am desperate for the purple glass, and yes I bought 2 EVM. Luckily I went during the lunch time again. *Wink*. $5 per meal. Woohoo....
Actually ah ma had already eaten before she went JP. Hence, we had half of each meal left. We tabao home. Gave some fries to gu gu. Then the rest as my dinner during work. Just nice.
I really really do not like Mc's food. But for the glass, what to do. And it is even worst to eat cold Mc food. Erm, yuck... I I I ate Mc. Haha.
The purple is not as beautiful as I imagined. Nevermind, still not bad. It is purple.
Slept a 9 hours last night but I still nap at ah ma's place before going to work.
Wore the forever21 checkered light blue shirt, I bought yesterday. Happy. Then I wore my nerd spects too. SO cute. Haha.. Oopsy. Praising myself.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home