Ni's bday and Cousin's Wedding
Hey hey we celebrated Ni's Bday in Vivo Gold Class. I kinda slept inside the hall. Wahaha, ni too. Transformers, hmm...
Then we sat outside sing our birthday song, talk and eat the cake=)
After lk and bk went off to work at 4pm. We strolled in vivo until ni's friend came to look for her. Hmm Who ar? Cow.
I went home put make-up and help mum put make-up too. Haha. I think I can be part-time make-up artist lo. Wahaha.
Cocktailed before the dinner at Madarin Oriental Hotel. I officially had my glass of beer. Usually I sips someone's beer de lo.






The most appealing item that I wanted to take picture of.
I ate so so so so much la. Food can say not bad sia. I have not being eating something of this slightly a bit better standard le. No super wonderful but is better quality food le.=) Happy day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home