HMNDiary

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Official announcement of Dieting Plan

I am now here to announce that I will not be eating any food items after 8pm, even if I have not have any dinner just before 8pm.

I can only drink liquid after 8pm.

NO EATING AFTER 8pm.

I will just try to stick with this not eating after 8pm first. May add more conditions if this is successful. I am announcing it here because I want to let everyone know, thou only less than 10 people read my blog, maybe less than 5 lo, wahaha, then I will be more determined to stay with it.

For reputation, for my face, I have to do what I have said. Thus I am making my dieting plan open to all.

I tried psycho myself to stop eating after 8pm in my mind, but, hehe, failed.

Jia you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home