HMNDiary

Monday, June 29, 2009

Outings and Celebrations

26th June, Fri. I worked day shift as a server. 6pm sharp, I dashed off and went Jurong Polyclinic for dental check up at 7pm. Wow, the time just nice. Not too early or late for the appointment. Went back home, super hungry cause morning only drank coffee, lunch just a few pieces of wedges and 1 mid-joint chicken. Dinner was at erm passed 8pm. Around 815. Wahaha.

27th June, Sat, morning nua at home, then in the afternoon went Safti or the army museum at Jurong with Ah ma, uncle and aunt. It is a Taman Jurong CC Program. From 2 to 5pm only. There was some commotions within this event. Cause the organizers wanted to add more itinerary into the short 3 hours trip. Right after the trip I took bus 30 to vivo for work at 7pm.

When I reached vv, my schedule got changed to 6pm without anyone informing me. Hello I checked my latest rooster around midnight of wednesday lo. I believe it is reasonable to assume mine was the latest. Anything later than that, should I be informed? I complained to Hafiz, but he so not seems to know who did the changes. Another person affected says Hafiz asked if she can take that new shift leh? Hmmmmm.

Anyway, full house for the night, only 3 eos, GC should have 4 eos on full house, as norm. Then I got extended until 430am. I nevermind, cause boon boon got scolded by patrons innocently. Then I can accompany her too. Poor thing. That stupid guy. I believe in you will get what you did. Sooner or later only.

I slept at around 5 plus am.

Pictures will be uploaded later for the army museum. I am using the slow old computer.


28th June, Sun. Woke up at 10 plus to celebrate mum's birthday. We were having lunch. Nothing special. Just a lunch. No cake somemore. Ha to me, do not seems like a celebrations, just a family eating out together.

Guess what, mum loves chicken rice. I do not like chicken rice. We had chicken rice.

After lunch, bro went walk walk with mum, sis with her bf. I headed down to cine kbox, 2-7 to celebrate Jia's bday. Me, dear su, jia and Tricia.

Again Pictures will be uploaded later.

I reached home at 8 plus, again dinner after 8pm. I WILL CONTROL. Ha. Then I got k.O until 11 plus to reply smses and online.=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home