HMNDiary

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Recruit Express Job Offer

Recruit Express called. They are offering me a temporary full-time job, like 3 months contract. After the 3 months, if my performance is good, then they may consider turning me into a permanent staff. Their temp rate is only 1.5 to 1.6 k per month.

Because of my personality test do not really suit theirs, so they are only offering me temp job. Hello, the pay is so low and only a contract job. However, on Monday I will be going down to read the contract and may sign on that day.

I AM HOPING that after that 3 months, I can really join SPF as a Senior Officer. That would be perfect. But but but, if the Police do not want me how? I will be stuck in Recruit Express. Siao Liao.

They want me to go down tomorrow but accompanying mum to hospital and today I going out with ni for Phelham 123.

We are supposed to meet at 2 for Drag me to hell then Phelham. Then now only Phelham. Can later then go out. Eat lunch with mum first. Don't know what to eat sia.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home