SPF Senior Police Officer
Yes I went for the SPF SPO assessment session today.
Reached super early at around 810 to Police Cantonment Complex. The assessment is there. Bel wanted to drive me there because her office is at PCC. And she will usually reach before 845. My stated time of the assessment is 845. But I ganchong. Thus I took MRT there.
I went toilet to do big business. Who know if I am required to run or not. Scarly need to run then I stomach ache again how. Therefore, I am not going to risk it.
They are late. Ok. Then it follows a whole 3 hours of psychometric and personality test. Shade OAS form and fill in some personality blanks. Sha la. There is no table for us lo. Only boards and cramp seats. Waaa. My should ache so much after the test.
Things, or I meant the forms and files are not prepared before-hand. They did it in front of us. Wow, efficient sia.
I was done at 1215. Then I called Bel cause I told her I was not able to join her for lunch. I thought it will take a much longer time. Just nice, I joined Bel and her colleagues for lunch. It is a bit strange but luckily there is one guy, wei zhong, very funny and loud de. So there was no silence during the lunch. Super funny de, really.
Oh, then there is another colleague, Carol, she is totally like my idol la. The style, the short hair, the nose, the eyes, the way she talk and behave. Just that my idol prettier.
We went back at 130 because I have to back by then.
They are late again. Whatever. Then is height and weight measuring time. And some body assessment. It is like primary school kid, doing some stretches to check your backbone, balancing. Just like primary school la. Take off clothes, left with undergarments to check for some tattoos and allergies or something else.
Then verifying all documents and filling up application forms. The form is long la, at least 15 pages with this and that required. Don't why, when I was done, it is already 4pm.
Sigh the interviews has 3 more rounds lo.
Next will be some face to face interview.
Next some doctor check up for mental I think.
Next the Directors.
Next the final body check up.
How long more do I have to wait? What if I failed half way. Argh....
Happened that Bel not busy or very free. Then she brought me to her office, I sat there until 6pm and talk. I left for PS while Bel drive there after me. Lk in HQ.
Three of us hungry. Bel went in to Hq take her cert and shun bian say hello. Then luckily Bel say meeting lk for dinner, my idol let lk off at 7pm. HUNGRY sia. We ate at 'tomato', not bad.
Lk and me walked to Taka, Bel drove. We bought pen there using Taka voucher. Bel bought Tiiger bag for her niece. When Taka closed. We went MOS for milk tea. Ni called for tml's movie. Ok I will be changing my dental appointment since my original appointment is in oct.
We took cab home. Can see that lk very tired or worried or seems to be "blaming herself" or upset for the comments made by my idol on her roster planning. Or she a bit 'sian' to go over to face the similar events tomorrow again. Or mensus?
Anyway yesterday I went Recruit Express for their internal recruitment. Sigh think I failed the interview again. ARGH!!!! I failed every interviews lo.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home